My thoughts

Advertisement
Advertisement
That makes me feel better....that we are a Touch better than a 2018 abortion....
Listen, we lost and it sucks, but compared to last years opener we are in a way better place. The OT’s and QB are young and only going to get better with experience. I fully expect them to improve significantly as the year goes on. We will win out the rest of the schedule and be in Charlotte in December. I bet we are ranked in the top 25 after this game too!

Plays were wayyyy to long developing....
5 step drops??....Why??....With a Trash OL and a very good Front 4 in front of you??

Agree there, but playcalling was all over the place. I really just think he was trying to get anything to work, see what would. At least that's my hope. Said Enos was a question mark with a mediocre resume.

Agree there, but playcalling was all over the place. I really just think he was trying to get anything to work, see what would. At least that's my hope. Said Enos was a question mark with a mediocre resume.
Never adjusted properly imo....

Advertisement
My thoughts:

1. Martell shouldn't transfer since Williams wont last season
2. Diaz kept Patke at ST coach. Bonehead, golden-esque move
3. Missed eval on Kennedy hurts big time
4. Offense should have been modeled after Oklahoma (nearly identical blue chip ratio), not old school Miami pro-style
5. Miami does not have quality OL in pipeline so 2020 will be rough too. Will not land 5 star OL who can start as freshman and quality OL don't usually transfer. System can help cover flaws, Enos system does not. OC pick wasnt "bad", just wrong given talent level. Patke at ST is definition of bad

The gaytor got nothing to brag about except the final score.

They didn't wax us - didn't cover the spread.

Taco ain't no Heisman candidate.

They **** sure ain't the 8th best team in the country.
Dude actually looked like **** playing to the fans acting all ****y and then stinking the joint up in the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
It wont get easier...the opponents will have more film.

It likely gets tougher for Nelson and Campbell.

Those ends at UF are good but at times our guys was barely getting a hand on them....

We play teams in the ACC with some better players on the dline at different spots.
Greenard played really well.

Enos called a HORRIBLE game....TRASH

This he put them in positions to fail.. why the fu ck are we running play action as if anyone is going to bite i count about 4 or 5 sacks off of that and them on 3rd and long we leaving our tackles 1v1 against veteran D line with the RB on the opposite side of the formation.. smdh I did like the fight they showed but **** we lost this game because of small coaching errors

The OL was absolutely atrocious, worst I’ve ever seen here at Miami. But, Williams has to learn to get rid of the ball. He ate a handful of sacks for no reason
Yep. Some of those sacks were on a r-freshman qb getting his first real burn. OL sucked, but JW didn't help the situation. Same goes for Enos.

Advertisement
This he put them in positions to fail.. why the fu ck are we running play action as if anyone is going to bite i count about 4 or 5 sacks off of that and them on 3rd and long we leaving our tackles 1v1 against veteran D line with the RB on the opposite side of the formation.. smdh I did like the fight they showed but **** we lost this game because of small coaching errors
I agree

You can call a couple of rollouts and some max protect.

Plus the spread actually helps you OL.

He took too long to go to his 3 & 4 WR sets.

Look how much PI the gators got called for.

We should have challenged them a couple of times earlier.

Max protect? Huh? They still would've had pressure and we're stuck with two wideouts in double coverage. They only needed 3 to get oressurr at times.

UF has very good corners. Those late PI calls were a combination of two things. They were pressing and tired. Everyone was tired. PI increases as the game goes on typically. Maybe we did get on it too late, but they tried to limit and manage the potential for mistakes with green Jarren.

Hard to imagine that this line would not be better shifting Scaife back to LT. Idk it’s cluster f right now. And I don’t think our DL is as good as advertised. They only had one sack. And if they were as good as Florida line then we would have obliterated the offense in scrimmages.

Advertisement
Back