My thoughts

Advertisement
Advertisement
We looked exactly what we are, young. First year HC, first year QB and a crap line. IMO the moment was to big for us at times. The defense gifted us 4 turnovers and our line couldn’t keep JW clean to do anything with them. JW has to learn to throw the ball away. I still feel like we can run the table and fix it all. Always have and always will love the Canes

Advertisement
can't start two new kids at OT against a top tier $EC team in game 1. They will get better and by the end of the season we might have a decent OL. But not yet and not tonight.

I thought JW looked very good. Enos can do and has done a lot to instill a lot of good things in him. Just needs to get better. I like who we got.

Despite our OL we still scored 20 and nearly won this.

Disappointed by our DL pass rush.

Proud of how the team kept fighting. I've seen too many of our games recently when we got down on ourselves.

Advertisement
We gave this game away. We were a holding penalty on a fake field goal away from winning. Al Blades needs to run stairs for a week as well. I'm ****ed at all the stupid penalties.

We lost by 4 to a top 10 team.... and could’ve won if it wasn’t for self inflicted wounds. You can’t fast forward time no matter how talented. This offense is young in crucial spots and it shows. We need to have this teams full support to help them fight thru the adversity of youth this season.

I’m All In Win or Lose :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
That’s what losers say after they get there **** pushed in on offense. Our olive was like watching an abortion at planned parenthood. Zuniga raped us this whole ******* game.

Enos called a weird game.
WTF was Martell doing out there? He wasn't fooling anyone
People will talk about the Tackles but the interior was bad
JW looked very calm and cool. I have no worries about him. He needs to work on his internal clock but that is fixable
Defense looked good not great.
Hedley looked good, at least we have a punter.

Advertisement
If 3 Freshman Oline are the best on campus, Richt needed to retire. It shows the the upper class men weren't being developed. But we knew that!!!!!

I think we beat the teams we're supposed to beat with this team. I think we actually go to Doak Campbell and beat the Noles with this team, because the training and playcallling will be much more 2nd Nature to this team by then.

I think we lose to the Usual Suspect, your Pitt, Va Tech, or Virginia. Pick 'em.

We get completely exposed by Clemson if we get that far, only Jarren will put some points on them. A Richt team wouldn't.

Advertisement
Back