My thoughts

Advertisement
We lost by 4 to a top 10 team.... and could’ve won if it wasn’t for self inflicted wounds. You can’t fast forward time no matter how talented. This offense is young in crucial spots and it shows. We need to have this teams full support to help them fight thru the adversity of youth this season.

I’m All In Win or Lose :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

The OL was absolutely atrocious, worst I’ve ever seen here at Miami. But, Williams has to learn to get rid of the ball. He ate a handful of sacks for no reason
Agreed.. but I prefer a sack over turnover

Advertisement
This game was so sloppy at times that it’s hard to make any sweeping conclusions just yet. Some encouraging things for sure, but just as many question marks. As hard as it is, have to put this one behind us quick and handle business in conference play. My hope is that this team is one that plays better as the season progresses.

Advertisement
Again, I like Nelson and Campbell. But this was expected. This says how bad of shape our OL is in right now that two freshman are our tackles.

• This OL may be the worst we ever had
  • Jarren plays like we have a good OL and we don't
  • We wasted a lot of plays
  • Our defense is going to be fine
Enos is trash
Offensive Line is hella trash
And coaches are worse than Richt
Why did we run the same play 15 times and never changed personnel?? Just doesn't make sense. Manny has alot of work to do. As of right now I wouldnt bat an eye if he left!!

Advertisement
The guys that loved Badgley will probably be kewlll with our kickers ALWAYS EFFING MISSING SHORT EFFING KICKS IN EFFING CLUTCH MOMENTS.

This isn't even on Baxa (yet) but moarrr on you guys that'll point to the made kicks as some excuse when it's ALWAYS the effing chipshots that these kids are missing and are costing us games for the last effing decade.

• This OL may be the worst we ever had
  • Jarren plays like we have a good OL and we don't
  • We wasted a lot of plays
  • Our defense is going to be fine
campbell is a mess. I know pete tried to tell you that Gaynor was the incredible hulk but this dude not that good.
Zion will be fine. Jarren will be fine. you forget how much bad coaching they had prior to january.

Advertisement
We lost by 4 to a top 10 team.... and could’ve won if it wasn’t for self inflicted wounds. You can’t fast forward time no matter how talented. This offense is young in crucial spots and it shows. We need to have this teams full support to help them fight thru the adversity of youth this season.

I’m All In Win or Lose :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Florida will finish 7-5 or 8-4 after what I saw tonight.

I remember saying Enos' offense looked like MR offense in 2016. It turned out to be true. We did nothing to get Jarren in rhyme. Jeff Thomas took a bubble screen like 15 yards and we never saw that sh*t again. In a game where we're getting blitz and can't hold up in pass pro we ran 0 quick passes. We just continued to run long developing plays as if we had the OL for it..

Advertisement
Back