My thoughts

-I was impressed with Jarren when he had time. Played very well. His ability to handle pressure, though, was terrible. The OL was awful but he could have thrown it away a lot more and avoided more sacks.
-Deejay is a stud. Any hole/time and he was playing great.
-Agreed on the Martell complaints. I thought it was a great idea to use him, just not so much as a wr. I think when Tate lined up at qb that one time, they should have actually tried to throw. UF 100% knew he was going to run.
-The OL: I don't even know what to say. The last time I felt this depressed was that FSU game with Kyle Wright when he was sacked 9 times. This may have been worse.

-Osborn and Jordan are excellent. Mallory disappointed. I was surprised Enos didn't get Thomas a few short passes or end arounds. Where was Pope?
-100% agree on Enos poor playcalling. With this Oline you can't have so many long developing pass plays. Run some quick curls. Anything.

-our dline played well against the run and not enough pressure on the pass. Secondary was great minus the long Hammond pass. stupid Blades destroyed our field position.

-We literally lost to the dumbest team I have ever seen. UF is literally retarded. They will lose 4 games this year. Maybe more.

-Enos/Diaz (penalties were a joke) have a lot of work to do: both coaching and getting more Oline talent. This line is still too green, though, so we'll see how they develop.

Advertisement
We should have been helping Zion.

Agreed on Martell. Going to lose the receiver room over this.

We thought last years line was bad. Oh my I don’t even know what to say. Grantham didn’t even have to do his blitzing all game. Front four had a party.

Franks is a punk.

Blades...come on man. This isn’t 1980. For gods sake what were you thinking.

This team is, by far, not a finished product. Anyone thinking that we would be operating on all cylinders is not in touch with reality. We should win just about every game remaining on our schedule. We'll be fine.

Advertisement
Yeah, this team is definitely a work in progress... we'll need tremendous improvement out of our offensive line if we want to do anything meaningful this year.

This game was so sloppy at times that it’s hard to make any sweeping conclusions just yet. Some encouraging things for sure, but just as many question marks. As hard as it is, have to put this one behind us quick and handle business in conference play. My hope is that this team is one that plays better as the season progresses.
How many years have we been saying THAT? Hope they improve, but somehow they never do.

I'm going to take the high road.
1st game of the season with a new coaching staff and new offense.
Impressed with Jarren in his first start.
The D will still be very good.
Obviously, the Oline needs a LOT of work.
The team kept fighting and never gave up.
Too many mistakes to overcome.
The gaytor had many mistakes as well - 4 turnovers and the taco ain't no Heisman candidate.

Advertisement
I liked our fight but I saw nothing tonight to make me think we are in any way better than last season’s team as a whole.

Well we got absolutely destroyed by LSU last year.

This game went down to the last play and we really should have won the game.

I don't know how 2019 is somehow the same as 2018, but ydy

Dan Enos already needs to go, he is ******* horrible. There are glaring issues you can't fix. Jarren played a **** of a game considering Enos did not help him out with plays. I was watching Mark Richts offense 2.0

Advertisement
This is honestly how I felt right after the game, but somehow (at least to me) this feels/looks different. If JT or Brevin somehow make the circus catches that hit their hands in the end zone, we aren’t having this conversation.

I'm going to take the high road.
1st game of the season with a new coaching staff and new offense.
Impressed with Jarren in his first start.
The D will still be very good.
Obviously, the Oline needs a LOT of work.
The team kept fighting and never gave up.
Too many mistakes to overcome.
The gaytor had many mistakes as well - 4 turnovers and the taco ain't no Heisman candidate.

Even almost all of Jarren's incompletions were on the money and just mot caught by our guys. He is really accurate.

Advertisement
Florida was a blitzing their asses off and our O-Line had no answer, we all know they aren’t that good to begin with.....

campbell is a mess. I know pete tried to tell you that Gaynor was the incredible hulk but this dude not that good.
Zion will be fine. Jarren will be fine. you forget how much bad coaching they had prior to january.
Zion will not be fine even if he has ability (highly debatable) I dont think there is any chance he regains confidence. He literally almost allowed Williams to be murdered.

Advertisement
Back