My Sign Was Taken Again

It's also a public forum where you know they see the message. They can choose not to read emails, letters, tweets, etc. These signs make it known fans aren't happy. At the end of the day, it's a University event, and we have the right to express our frustration, and doing it peacefully.

You need to start recording all this bullchit or having others record it. Next home game you need to refuse to remove your sign and have it filmed.

We need you big man, stand up and fight.

My friends never want to help me out with it. It frustrates me. I can't do this alone.

They won't record you? Why? We need you man. We need the passion.

There has to be another student on this board that can help you.

I think they are afraid of getting in trouble too

In trouble for what?

Advertisement
You need to start recording all this bullchit or having others record it. Next home game you need to refuse to remove your sign and have it filmed.

We need you big man, stand up and fight.

My friends never want to help me out with it. It frustrates me. I can't do this alone.

In trouble for what?

In trouble for having them. When it happens you get that feeling like you're in trouble because they are aggressive about it. Not physically, but questioning you and talking down to you and looking at you hard.

In trouble for what?

In trouble for having them. When it happens you get that feeling like you're in trouble because they are aggressive about it. Not physically, but questioning you and talking down to you and looking at you hard.

I don't think so. How about wearing a t-shirt underneath your shirt with a message on it? A few of you do it and have someone tape it.

UM is in the wrong. This is non-violent and civil.

In trouble for what?

I definitely see where they're coming from and I don't blame them. From what I've heard Willy, you work at the U ( wooo class of 2015) and it does take some guts to do those things cuz at the end of the day it puts your job at risk. If you're ever gonna do anything at UM this semester, lmk and we can see if we can work something out!

In trouble for what?

I don't think so. How about wearing a t-shirt underneath your shirt with a message on it? A few of you do it and have someone tape it.

I'm not about to buy t shirts for this lol. I'm on a college budget. I also don't know anyone that would be bold enough to do it with me.

Advertisement

In trouble for what?

I definitely see where they're coming from and I don't blame them. From what I've heard Willy, you work at the U ( wooo class of 2015) and it does take some guts to do those things cuz at the end of the day it puts your job at risk. If you're ever gonna do anything at UM this semester, lmk and we can see if we can work something out!

I do not work there. Just a student.

In trouble for what?

I'm not about to buy t shirts for this lol. I'm on a college budget. I also don't know anyone that would be bold enough to do it with me.

Make one. Get a sharpie or marker and take a white shirt or one of those free shirts they give out (turn it inside out) and just have FIRE AL on it or ALbortion.

In trouble for what?

Make one. Get a sharpie or marker and take a white shirt or one of those free shirts they give out (turn it inside out) and just have FIRE AL on it or ALbortion.

I want to put "Adidas says 'Bring Back Butch'"

In trouble for what?

Come on guys get together. Do it as one.

Advertisement

In trouble for what?

Wish we could get a more active group of current students on campus!

In trouble for what?

[video=youtube;avkToQqG1qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avkToQqG1qw[/video]

In trouble for what?

Wish we could get a more active group of current students on campus!

How hard have you tried? Start some FB page or ask your friends. It is not that difficult to get 10 people.

Maybe we need to lay off wherrera8 and trying to get him to do more than he already has. He has his own academic career to think about and shouldn't be goaded into doing something that would jeopardize anything. Certainly not for a football team. He's done more than most would or could do anyways.

Advertisement
Maybe we need to lay off wherrera8 and trying to get him to do more than he already has. He has his own academic career to think about and shouldn't be goaded into doing something that would jeopardize anything. Certainly not for a football team. He's done more than most would or could do anyways.

Thanks homie. I'm all for standing up for what I believe in but it's getting tougher out there. Outside of this community on the boards, it seems most people don't care. That upsets me. I'm not doing this for laughs. I want my team back- competing for National Championships and respected by every school in the nation. I'm willing to do a lot for that but it's getting scary. Someone used the word "thuggish" and that's how they act when they take signs and come up to us. It's pretty ugly to be honest to see that from them.

In trouble for what?

I'll do it.

Advertisement
In trouble for what?

I'll do it.

Great. There are 3 students on board. We need this.

I don't think some of you understand the 1st Amendment and how freedom of speech works.

Thanks homie. I'm all for standing up for what I believe in but it's getting tougher out there. Outside of this community on the boards, it seems most people don't care. That upsets me. I'm not doing this for laughs. I want my team back- competing for National Championships and respected by every school in the nation. I'm willing to do a lot for that but it's getting scary. Someone used the word "thuggish" and that's how they act when they take signs and come up to us. It's pretty ugly to be honest to see that from them.

There is a lesson in there.

You guys DO realize we're sitting on a FREAKING GOLDMINE here???

This thing has the potential to be VERY BIG and leave a black eye on the University.

Herrera,

You need to get more organized. You have the legal backing of The Franchise, myself and a ton of us here. You can't go wrong, bud. It's a win-win for all of us. You just need to have the balls to stand up to them in a respectable manner and once they start to physically remove you, BOOM! You need to be ultra prepared with video and audio equipment, cellphones and whatnot. You also need to have more than one of your accomplices video tape what will turn into a physical removal and possible aggravated assault. Miami has EVERYTHING to lose here and you and all of us here have EVERYTHING to win. Brush up on your acting skills, young brethen!

I am honestly getting scared with their actions. I don't think its fair what they are doing. They are being bullies. The fact that they sent security after me when the sign was put away, and not even visible, and then after that stared me down, and whispered into the usher's ears who were in front of me. I thought it was all a bit much to be honest. These people will blacklist you for anything.

You are turning into a real little trouble maker. Good for you. Keep in mind liberals are the least tolerate people of decent aimed at them -- Hitler, Stalin, Mao ..... Keep up the good work. Try spay painting it on your shirt -- call 911 if they touch you to remove it -- that could well be a battery.

Advertisement
Back