My Sign Was Taken Again

Why not do what they do to get signs on Gameday? Tape one posterboard over another. The one on the outside says something basketball-related just to get past the guards, then at gametime, take it off to reveal the Fire Al poster.

They take it away inside. It was taken away half way through the second half.

Advertisement
Why not do what they do to get signs on Gameday? Tape one posterboard over another. The one on the outside says something basketball-related just to get past the guards, then at gametime, take it off to reveal the Fire Al poster.

They take it away inside. It was taken away half way through the second half.

Gotcha. Have another posterboard wrapped around your torso, then two more around your legs (under your pants).

They came up asked me what was in my pocket I showed it, and they grabbed it and gone. This time they sent security after me.

Now everyone is reading the sign in the corner. Jesse Marks staring me down. It's getting heated.

Shalala was also in our section. I yelled Bring Back Butch and Fire a golden and she left.

I'm going to tweet at Marks' dumbass again, but I'm probably blocked by him after last time.

Advertisement
I like the idea of instead a sign, just a tie that's been cut in half, and wear it as such. They'll know what you mean, but at this point, it's obviously a waste and is falling on deaf ears. So, just enjoy the bball game and Coach L

CDLIMIVHDUXMVOX.20120905224504.jpg

Advertisement
I like the idea of instead a sign, just a tie that's been cut in half, and wear it as such. They'll know what you mean, but at this point, it's obviously a waste and is falling on deaf ears. So, just enjoy the bball game and Coach L

We were thinking the same thing. I posted mine, then saw your comment.

Advertisement
you should have told them 'I have a particular set of skills. I will find you, and i will kill you."

Advertisement
You guys DO realize we're sitting on a FREAKING GOLDMINE here???

This thing has the potential to be VERY BIG and leave a black eye on the University.

Herrera,

You need to get more organized. You have the legal backing of The Franchise, myself and a ton of us here. You can't go wrong, bud. It's a win-win for all of us. You just need to have the balls to stand up to them in a respectable manner and once they start to physically remove you, BOOM! You need to be ultra prepared with video and audio equipment, cellphones and whatnot. You also need to have more than one of your accomplices video tape what will turn into a physical removal and possible aggravated assault. Miami has EVERYTHING to lose here and you and all of us here have EVERYTHING to win. Brush up on your acting skills, young brethen!

You guys DO realize we're sitting on a FREAKING GOLDMINE here???

This thing has the potential to be VERY BIG and leave a black eye on the University.

Herrera,

You need to get more organized. You have the legal backing of The Franchise, myself and a ton of us here. You can't go wrong, bud. It's a win-win for all of us. You just need to have the balls to stand up to them in a respectable manner and once they start to physically remove you, BOOM! You need to be ultra prepared with video and audio equipment, cellphones and whatnot. You also need to have more than one of your accomplices video tape what will turn into a physical removal and possible aggravated assault. Miami has EVERYTHING to lose here and you and all of us here have EVERYTHING to win. Brush up on your acting skills, young brethen!

I am honestly getting scared with their actions. I don't think its fair what they are doing. They are being bullies. The fact that they sent security after me when the sign was put away, and not even visible, and then after that stared me down, and whispered into the usher's ears who were in front of me. I thought it was all a bit much to be honest. These people will blacklist you for anything.

This is depressing. My anti-Canes vibes are kicking in. Maybe I'll just return to North Florida and let south Florida stew in its own mess.

Advertisement
Back