My Sign Was Taken Again

ITS A BASKETBALL GAME THATS WHY, YOU ******* MORON!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASKETBALL, PEOPLE GO TO THOSE GAMES TO WATCH BASKETBALL, NOT SEE A FEW DUMBASSES WITH SIGNS FOR THE FOOTBALL COACH. WE HAVE ******* MIDDLE SCHOOL MINDED FANS FORS CHRISTS SAKE.* a few, theres only a few of you *** holes that do this type of **** and make normal fans look like ****. I want golden gone as much as the next guy, but he is here to stay, get ******* used to it.
How far is it gonna go, seriously? Baseball games? Track meets? get over yourself

The one comment on here that "Thumbsdown" actually thumbed up.......... Jesse Marks, is that you?

Advertisement
My friends never want to help me out with it. It frustrates me. I can't do this alone.

They won't record you? Why? We need you man. We need the passion.

There has to be another student on this board that can help you.

I think they are afraid of getting in trouble too

In trouble for what?

In trouble for having them. When it happens you get that feeling like you're in trouble because they are aggressive about it. Not physically, but questioning you and talking down to you and looking at you hard.

lol ur not getting in trouble for that unless ur inciting a riot.

Ant fans in Dallas? Go out to the set dressed like Duck or Nut, get behind the TV stage and then flash the FIRE GOLDEN sign. National embarrassment is required.

Advertisement
Lmao Corben going nuts

B7KlokxCQAAn0VB.jpg

They won't record you? Why? We need you man. We need the passion.

There has to be another student on this board that can help you.

I think they are afraid of getting in trouble too

In trouble for what?

In trouble for having them. When it happens you get that feeling like you're in trouble because they are aggressive about it. Not physically, but questioning you and talking down to you and looking at you hard.

lol ur not getting in trouble for that unless ur inciting a riot.

Correct.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep fighting the good fight. Best thing those intellectually dishonest twits at UM could have done was send their jackbooted Gestapo thugs to assault young peacenik Willy Hero-erra and stomp his 1st Amendment rights. They made this into another good media story.

I hope more of the media jumps on this. Taping students' mouths shut is reprehensible hooliganism, and a giant spotlight needs to be shone on these vile thugs.

Advertisement
Herrera this is JUST the beginning, my friend!

Keep the good fight going. We are all with you in spirits, legal counsel and resources. You are our representative and a true patriot, my friend.

Last edited:
Is anyone really surprised that in a city where so many people's families are descendant from countries that had Generalissimos and Comandantes that Shalala would behave like the dictator of some crummy third world dictatorship?

ShallalaGhaddafi.jpg

Advertisement
Back