My Sign Was Taken Again

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
They came up asked me what was in my pocket I showed it, and they grabbed it and gone. This time they sent security after me.

Now everyone is reading the sign in the corner. Jesse Marks staring me down. It's getting heated.

Shalala was also in our section. I yelled Bring Back Butch and Fire a golden and she left.

Advertisement
Keep it up. As soon as others see they ain't gone do **** to you, they'll join in

Advertisement
Mr. Herrera, I was thinking about applying to the University of North Korea.

you seem to be a student there.

Any advice? what do they look for in admission?

BOOM!

Herrera, they can't say nor do anything if you have a t-shirt with the message. If you can get more and more students to wear them, I will be more than happy to chip in with costs. THAT is the way to go. Fvck the sign.

White t-shirt that says the message.

**** a sign.

Advertisement
They came up asked me what was in my pocket I showed it, and they grabbed it and gone. This time they sent security after me.

Now everyone is reading the sign in the corner. Jesse Marks staring me down. It's getting heated.

Shalala was also in our section. I yelled Bring Back Butch and Fire a golden and she left.
I chose to miss a university of Miami sporting event for the first time in my life for this very reason.

Advertisement
You need to get 10-20 students to wear t shirts "Fire Golden" under another shirt. They can't kick you all out and if they do the media will pick up on it.

Just curious. Do the other schools allow signs like this? Has anyone ever heard of how other schools react when students put up signs like that? We keep bashing Miami's reaction like it's from North Korea. Maybe it's an American thing now. You have freedom of speech as long as you say what they want you to say. If not, then watch out. It's the American way.

Advertisement
Keep battling, Herrera! I told you last week I'll go after them like a rabid jackal if they fck with you in a way that violates your rights.

Just curious. Do the other schools allow signs like this? Has anyone ever heard of how other schools react when students put up signs like that? We keep bashing Miami's reaction like it's from North Korea. Maybe it's an American thing now. You have freedom of speech as long as you say what they want you to say. If not, then watch out. It's the American way.
Doesn't matter what other schools do. UM clearly allowed signs at basketball games. We have video with those signs on display. They even announced the size of signs that they permitted at basketball games.

Just because they don't like the message on the sign doesn't mean they can take it away. That's a classic 1st Amendment attack. Media needs to get on this story.

You need to get 10-20 students to wear t shirts "Fire Golden" under another shirt. They can't kick you all out and if they do the media will pick up on it.

Or, 10 people wearing 1 letter each:

F I R E G O L D E N

Advertisement
Back