My Sign Was Taken Again

You guys DO realize we're sitting on a FREAKING GOLDMINE here???

This thing has the potential to be VERY BIG and leave a black eye on the University.

Herrera,

You need to get more organized. You have the legal backing of The Franchise, myself and a ton of us here. You can't go wrong, bud. It's a win-win for all of us. You just need to have the balls to stand up to them in a respectable manner and once they start to physically remove you, BOOM! You need to be ultra prepared with video and audio equipment, cellphones and whatnot. You also need to have more than one of your accomplices video tape what will turn into a physical removal and possible aggravated assault. Miami has EVERYTHING to lose here and you and all of us here have EVERYTHING to win. Brush up on your acting skills, young brethen!

I am honestly getting scared with their actions. I don't think its fair what they are doing. They are being bullies. The fact that they sent security after me when the sign was put away, and not even visible, and then after that stared me down, and whispered into the usher's ears who were in front of me. I thought it was all a bit much to be honest. These people will blacklist you for anything.

I'm not a lawyer but this has to be breaking some sort of law or school policy. It's complete bull**** and you need to document this. Even if you don't plan on using it I wouldn't put it past the administration to try to make trouble for you and you need to keep that in your back pocket. The only things that scare our administration are lawsuits and NOT making money

Advertisement
ITS A BASKETBALL GAME THATS WHY, YOU ******* MORON!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASKETBALL, PEOPLE GO TO THOSE GAMES TO WATCH BASKETBALL, NOT SEE A FEW DUMBASSES WITH SIGNS FOR THE FOOTBALL COACH. WE HAVE ******* MIDDLE SCHOOL MINDED FANS FORS CHRISTS SAKE.* a few, theres only a few of you *** holes that do this type of **** and make normal fans look like ****. I want golden gone as much as the next guy, but he is here to stay, get ******* used to it.
How far is it gonna go, seriously? Baseball games? Track meets? get over yourself

Will.

Do not cave in to their bullying of your constitutional rights.

Push it to the limit!

[video=youtube;3uvbcI-7uDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uvbcI-7uDQ[/video]

They came up asked me what was in my pocket I showed it, and they grabbed it and gone. This time they sent security after me.

Now everyone is reading the sign in the corner. Jesse Marks staring me down. It's getting heated.

Shalala was also in our section. I yelled Bring Back Butch and Fire a golden and she left.

never-give-up-11-5.jpg

Advertisement
ITS A BASKETBALL GAME THATS WHY, YOU ****ING MORON!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASKETBALL, PEOPLE GO TO THOSE GAMES TO WATCH BASKETBALL, NOT SEE A FEW DUMBASSES WITH SIGNS FOR THE FOOTBALL COACH. WE HAVE ****ING MIDDLE SCHOOL MINDED FANS FORS CHRISTS SAKE.* a few, theres only a few of you *** holes that do this type of **** and make normal fans look like ****. I want golden gone as much as the next guy, but he is here to stay, get ****ing used to it.
How far is it gonna go, seriously? Baseball games? Track meets? get over yourself
I would bring a ******* sign to class if I could to get the message across. It will go as far as it needs to go until he's gone.

ITS A BASKETBALL GAME THATS WHY, YOU ****ING MORON!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASKETBALL, PEOPLE GO TO THOSE GAMES TO WATCH BASKETBALL, NOT SEE A FEW DUMBASSES WITH SIGNS FOR THE FOOTBALL COACH. WE HAVE ****ING MIDDLE SCHOOL MINDED FANS FORS CHRISTS SAKE.* a few, theres only a few of you *** holes that do this type of **** and make normal fans look like ****. I want golden gone as much as the next guy, but he is here to stay, get ****ing used to it.

It's amazing what posturing and posing SLURPERS take. Go **** yourself.

They came up asked me what was in my pocket I showed it, and they grabbed it and gone. This time they sent security after me.

Now everyone is reading the sign in the corner. Jesse Marks staring me down. It's getting heated.

Shalala was also in our section. I yelled Bring Back Butch and Fire a golden and she left.

Shalalaa didn't leave he just went under the bleachers where trolls named Donny feel more comfortable. She prolly paged golden who was in New Jersey cruisin the strip for johns most likely donofrio who drove up a few days earlier.

Advertisement
You guys DO realize we're sitting on a FREAKING GOLDMINE here???

This thing has the potential to be VERY BIG and leave a black eye on the University.

Herrera,

You need to get more organized. You have the legal backing of The Franchise, myself and a ton of us here. You can't go wrong, bud. It's a win-win for all of us. You just need to have the balls to stand up to them in a respectable manner and once they start to physically remove you, BOOM! You need to be ultra prepared with video and audio equipment, cellphones and whatnot. You also need to have more than one of your accomplices video tape what will turn into a physical removal and possible aggravated assault. Miami has EVERYTHING to lose here and you and all of us here have EVERYTHING to win. Brush up on your acting skills, young brethen!

I am honestly getting scared with their actions. I don't think its fair what they are doing. They are being bullies. The fact that they sent security after me when the sign was put away, and not even visible, and then after that stared me down, and whispered into the usher's ears who were in front of me. I thought it was all a bit much to be honest. These people will blacklist you for anything.

LOL

dude what the **** are they gonna do? If they turn into actual bullies it will go viral so hard so fast they'll be wishing they fired golden in 2005...

Next time when they look over stare, smile and give them the jerking off sign

If Reagan was still living he would circumvent the establishment and laws and get Herrera the support he needs. Drug sales would be the fastest way get the money needed for those T-Shirts!

Please start documenting their violations of your 1st Amendment rights. Don't be scared because they know they can't do **** to you, and if they have half a brain collectively, they'll cease with their Jack booted thuggery.

Make sure you or a friend records the interaction, and ask them why they're taking your sign. Ask questions, and record it. If they kick you out, peacefully resist and ask them what you did to warrant being tossed from a sporting event.

If you haven't recorded the 2 interactions with them, then you wasted 2 great chances. Don't waste a 3rd. If they're going to stomp on your rights get it on video. It's a new age, and there's nothing more powerful than actually seeing this thuggery.

You guys who are standing up and being heard are heroes. We need to give medals of honor to guys like Herrera.

Most importantly, don't ever let a corporate do boy weasel like Jessica Marxist ever instill a drop of fear in you.

It's also a public forum where you know they see the message. They can choose not to read emails, letters, tweets, etc. These signs make it known fans aren't happy. At the end of the day, it's a University event, and we have the right to express our frustration, and doing it peacefully.

Advertisement

LOL. Dude lost his tampon.

It's also a public forum where you know they see the message. They can choose not to read emails, letters, tweets, etc. These signs make it known fans aren't happy. At the end of the day, it's a University event, and we have the right to express our frustration, and doing it peacefully.

You need to start recording all this bullchit or having others record it. Next home game you need to refuse to remove your sign and have it filmed.

We need you big man, stand up and fight.

Advertisement

You need to start recording all this bullchit or having others record it. Next home game you need to refuse to remove your sign and have it filmed.

My friends never want to help me out with it. It frustrates me. I can't do this alone.

My friends never want to help me out with it. It frustrates me. I can't do this alone.

They won't record you? Why? We need you man. We need the passion.

There has to be another student on this board that can help you.

They won't record you? Why? We need you man. We need the passion.

There has to be another student on this board that can help you.

I think they are afraid of getting in trouble too

Advertisement
Back