My observations from the game

Advertisement
Tired of people talking about how a guy throws the ball lol if it gets there who gives a F. Go tell Phillip Rivers to change his motion too then. Tate won the day. Kosi did well. Looking at the stats were similar buttttttt he takes too many sacks and that’s a bad stat to have he consistently all last year would hold it too long after his 1st read was gone. Stop pumping this dude up so much and be honest. He looked good but Tate was better. Doesn’t mean Tate is winning the job. For Christ’s sake people are such slurpers and it makes reading people takes on things impossible

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bottom line: It's like Enos said - they can all go away from this spring season and especially this scrimmage knowing they did some good stuff and some bad stuff. all three of them could probably be "the guy" on any given day, especially if Enos tailors the play calling to their particular strengths.

The challenge is still there for all three to work hard in the next two months.

I trust your judgment, Brother. Maybe she just had a hard night out before picture day. We should have the hottest cheerleaders in the country and we don't, I just don't get it. We have some nice ones, but overall, I would rate them a 6 versus Texas, Oregon, some SEC schools at 9-10.

The hottest girls at UM don't go to UM to be cheerleaders. They go here to do blow and to be able to party 7 nights a week with bottle service with South American greaseballs that claim to own diamond mines in Brazil.

Secondly, the Sunsations have always been hotter than our actual cheerleaders.

Advertisement
The hottest girls at UM don't go to UM to be cheerleaders. They go here to do blow and to be able to party 7 nights a week with bottle service with South American greaseballs that claim to own diamond mines in Brazil.

Secondly, the Sunsations have always been hotter than our actual cheerleaders.

True on the first part.

As for the second part, the overall talent on both groups is honestly a C-.

At least it’s not about sucking kak

All these “picky eaters” here, please give me a break.

Still waters run deep, fellas. The drop dead beauties, they don’t work as hard.

She had some manly features, my guy! And her biceps were skrong af. lol. Just calling it, but to each it's own.

Edit: But being that she's a red head, bet she's fun af, tho.

Advertisement
She lookalikeaman, my guy! And her biceps were skrong af. lol. Just calling it, but to each it's own.

I had to look at the picture again, it doesn’t look like any man I’ve ever seen. She looks athletic, you don’t like athletic girls? And you don’t think she looks bendable?

I had to look at the picture again, it doesn’t look like any man I’ve ever seen. She looks athletic, you don’t like athletic girls?

Obviously you've never been to West Hollywood or SF then, huh? Lol. She ain't bad, and you know, it could've been a bad pic too. I've seen some chicks take a bad pic, and when you see them in person you be like where's yo' mama at so I can hug her. lol.

Advertisement
KJ OSBORN will be a problem this year.... such of an upgrade over cager that it don’t make no **** sense
Speaking of Cager, did you see UGA WR Corp?!?! That guy Cager must have transferred there for their Business or Journalism program, because he surely won’t be much of a factor in a offense that already barely throws the ball.

Obviously you've never been to West Hollywood or SF then, huh? Lol. She ain't bad, and you know, it could've been a bad pic too. I've seen some chicks take a bad pic, and when you see them in person you be like where's yo' mama at so I can hug her. lol.

SF yes.

LA yes.

W. Hollywood, probably not/ What’s there.

Advertisement
Back