My observations from the game

Advertisement
Harley and Wiggins are both trash

2 wr's that cant catch 😂😂😂

Harley actually caught the ball in high school, idk wtf happened to him

Dude is a flat out scrub

Obviously you've never been to West Hollywood or SF then, huh? Lol. She ain't bad, and you know, it could've been a bad pic too. I've seen some chicks take a bad pic, and when you see them in person you be like where's yo' mama at so I can hug her. lol.

Not West Hollywood. SF a bunch of times.

So still what is it about West Hollywood???

I was just thinking about all the different places I’ve been in California, it’s a lot more than I remembered, and I had forgotten how many actual different places I have been to, but not west Hollywood. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever actually even been in Hollywood at all. LA, yes.

Last edited:
*Perry looked the best overall with Tate second. Williams had a bad day other than the pass to Mallory.

*Every ball Tate threw was a baseball throw except the fade TD. Nice touch on that one. You can tell he's still uncomfortable under center.

*Irvin has totally reshaped his body. He'll contribute.

*Zion still needs 20lbs

*Wiggins need to fix his hands asap.

*Mallory is better than advertised. Really excited to watch this kid.

*Marshall Few is a quality walk on. (Edit: He's not a walk on anymore technically but you get the point)

*Not sure if this was already announced but Richt came on the Jumbo to say he'll be an ACC Network analyst.

*The red head cheerleader is f'n hot.

Too many walk ons forced into action and obviously a very vanilla playbook for spring so i'm not looking to far into anything regarding the QB battle.
Can’t fix hands lol

****, reading you guys dissect this sweet girl posing for a fan photo...You don't know her. Lay off. It's no wonder women have called open season on us all. I can't even compliment a woman's hair and make up without getting #metoo into oblivion.

Advertisement
Really bad lighting in the hallway. I am more surprised there weren’t more posts she was too skinny. I thought this board preferred ‘Thicc’.

I think it's highly improbable they start Nelson at LT to begin the season. He's still undersized and true freshmen. Pairing Scaife and Donaldson on the blindside seem like the best option. Also it get's our best 5-6 on the field.

LT Scaife
LG Donaldson
C Gaynor
RG Hillary
RT Campbell Or Herbert
Reed has been running with the ones at RG over Hillary since the first scrimmage and started today with the ones. I would place him where you have Hillary at on your projection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back