My observations from the game

Advertisement
Haven’t really seen kosi do anything vs the 1st defense in the scrimmages outside of the drive he had to open the game for a field goal in the 2nd scrimmage. The rest had been 3 and out for the most part in the last 2 scrimmages
exactly, everyone is crowning Kosi and he does throw a nice ball but he has been owned by the first team D along with Williams.. The only one to consistently get yardage against the first team D today was Tate even if his spiral is not the prettiest.

taking my talents to South Beach this fall for a Miami Hurricanes win

Advertisement
*Perry looked the best overall with Tate second. Williams had a bad day other than the pass to Mallory.

*Every ball Tate threw was a baseball throw except the fade TD. Nice touch on that one. You can tell he's still uncomfortable under center.

*Irvin has totally reshaped his body. He'll contribute.

*Zion still needs 20lbs

*Wiggins need to fix his hands asap.

*Mallory is better than advertised. Really excited to watch this kid.

*Marshall Few is a quality walk on. (Edit: He's not a walk on anymore technically but you get the point)

*Not sure if this was already announced but Richt came on the Jumbo to say he'll be an ACC Network analyst.

*The red head cheerleader is f'n hot.

Too many walk ons forced into action and obviously a very vanilla playbook for spring so i'm not looking to far into anything regarding the QB battle.

So is the starting OL gonna be
LT-Zion Nelson
LG-D.J. Scaife
C-Corey Gaynor
RG-Navaughn Donaldson
RT-Kai-Leon Herbert
Or does someone push Zion out?

Advertisement
Our 5 most talented receivers are Thomas, Osborn, pope, Hightower and Paytonand they should receive most of the reps this year imo.

The guy next in line- I like Njoku ahead of Wiggins and Harley .

Nah Few is better than those in that 2nd group

So is the starting OL gonna be
LT-Zion Nelson
LG-D.J. Scaife
C-Corey Gaynor
RG-Navaughn Donaldson
RT-Kai-Leon Herbert
Or does someone push Zion out?

I think it's highly improbable they start Nelson at LT to begin the season. He's still undersized and true freshmen. Pairing Scaife and Donaldson on the blindside seem like the best option. Also it get's our best 5-6 on the field.

LT Scaife
LG Donaldson
C Gaynor
RG Hillary
RT Campbell Or Herbert

Advertisement
I think it's highly improbable they start Nelson at LT to begin the season. He's still undersized and true freshmen. Pairing Scaife and Donaldson on the blindside seem like the best option. Also it get's our best 5-6 on the field.

LT Scaife
LG Donaldson
C Gaynor
RG Hillary
RT Campbell Or Herbert
I agree, but when you see Zion in person he's actually bigger than what I expected. He looks like a lineman now and even looked bigger than Hillery who is expected to play this year.

Advertisement
Lol she looks pretty worn out in that pic not gonna lie.
I trust your judgment, Brother. Maybe she just had a hard night out before picture day. We should have the hottest cheerleaders in the country and we don't, I just don't get it. We have some nice ones, but overall, I would rate them a 6 versus Texas, Oregon, some SEC schools at 9-10.

Advertisement
Back