My observations from the game

His hair actually only appears red when the sun catches it at the right angle.

Screenshot_20190420-155529_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
Where has Harley been? Seems like Pope has stepped up and Harley has checked out. Unless he is injured.

Harley isn’t that good and only got a chance to come to Miami cause we missed other targets. Should have saved the ship and gave it to Elijah Moore the following year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kosi and Tate were both very good but for whatever reason Tate got the call against the 1st team D the majority of the time so I would give the day to Tate. All of Kosi's damage was against the second team, in the couple of series he played the first team D he ended up with negative yardage

Advertisement
Kosi and Tate were both very good but for whatever reason Tate got the call against the 1st team D the majority of the time so I would give the day to Tate. All of Kosi's damage was against the second team, in the couple of series he played the first team D he ended up with negative yardage
Haven’t really seen kosi do anything vs the 1st defense in the scrimmages outside of the drive he had to open the game for a field goal in the 2nd scrimmage. The rest had been 3 and out for the most part in the last 2 scrimmages

Advertisement
Back