More UGA Turmoil

Advertisement

Guy has made enough money to live a comfortable life and leave some behind if he's smart with his money.

It's refreshing to see someone enjoy the fruits of their labor and commendable that he's choosing to spend some years that no amount of money will buy back.

Smart man in my book. I've done the same thing with my two boys, passing up advancements in my career that would erase any after school availability. I'll work an extra five years or thereabouts more, but so be it. They're only young for so long.

Advertisement
Would be amazing if tomorrow there’s suddenly a press conference to announce the TE coach, and as Field steps to the podium to be introduced, Luke steps from behind the curtain and says, ‘I reassessed my priorities, and realized I had to be closer to my family…..be closer to my brother, Mario’

Welcome new TE coach, mister Luke and analyst extraordinaire Stephen Field (essentially co-TE coach)

Advertisement
Mario bout to hire dude as the guy who holds towels. Still a better job than any position coach at FSU or uf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back