More rumors

That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

I did

Advertisement
They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

But like Dan said, they have media credentials LOL.

:ibisroflmao:stick to rap...you are so far off this ....Miami could care less what is said in rags like this or any other 2 cent piece...

maybe the 12 year olds get your stick but most of us know better...Gibson is a great talent but lots of schools have cooled on him..just another south Fl recruit looking for attention...

Well ****. lol.

Anyway, Gibson is going to make the mistake of trying to pull a "terrelle pryor" and commit late in the process but the problem is it looks like nobody is waiting on him. That Sports Science thing I think got to his head a little. I love the kids potential but I would not lose sleep if he decided to go elsewhere. I am very comfortable with who we have at QB at the moment. People keep talkin like this kid is going to switch to WR. He could be stubborn like Denard Robinson or Winky Flowers.

As far as the article, even if true, buddy was WAY out of line to leak that. These are 16-17 year old HS kids. Not grown men or even college students. If I was TG6s parent I would have to come see that dude for putting my sons business out there like that.

it was a private message
Yes, the intelligence of our fan base, taking something potentially damaging behind a pay barrier and tweeting it to the recruit and posting it on a free board.

Not absolving the author of responsibility, wether parts of it are true or not we cannot trust ourselves with sensitive information so it should not have been posted in the first place.

Probably not one of our fans. Probably a Gator that did that. Odoi should never have PM'd that stuff out because A.) it's most likely bull**** and B.) he has no way of knowing if Gators are paying a subscription to his site

I will say this though, I was a member of his site about a year ago and 90% of his "insider" information turned out to be complete bullcrap and wrong. This guy is a fraud and a hack and he literally makes stuff up. Like Ferman but even worse.

Unbelievable that there are actually 50 people out there who are stupid enough to pay for this guy's fake information.

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

But like Dan said, they have media credentials LOL.

:ibisroflmao:stick to rap...you are so far off this ....Miami could care less what is said in rags like this or any other 2 cent piece...

maybe the 12 year olds get your stick but most of us know better...Gibson is a great talent but lots of schools have cooled on him..just another south Fl recruit looking for attention...

So we should believe you over Pete on how the staff feels about this?

Nope...use your mind and THINK REAL HARD ABOUT THIS...

Ok, done...think you're an idiot. Thanks for clearing it up.

Hey man I think you would fit in real well over at Westendzone.com

You should come on over and share your views.

How does some bozo hack blogger not connected to UM affect UM's chances with Gibson? If someone claims Odork's post on a website turns Gibson from UM, then that someone is looking for an excuse in case we don't land Gibson. That's as tenuous as blaming Phil Ferro the local vampire/weatherman for a storm hitting Florida.

^^^^This...Chise, as almost always, hit the nail right on the head.

Don't tell that to BigCaneAl and his like. Pete knows best and Miami is probably going to lose this kid because someone not connected to the Football program wrote some lies about him.

Advertisement
How does some bozo hack blogger not connected to UM affect UM's chances with Gibson? If someone claims Odork's post on a website turns Gibson from UM, then that someone is looking for an excuse in case we don't land Gibson. That's as tenuous as blaming Phil Ferro the local vampire/weatherman for a storm hitting Florida.

^^^^This...Chise, as almost always, hit the nail right on the head.

Don't tell that to BigCaneAl and his like. Pete knows best and Miami is probably going to lose this kid because someone not connected to the Football program wrote some lies about him.

Lol, ok...you're right. The easier thing to believe is Pete's pushing some secret agenda. I'm sure Pete 's overstating it but I'm also sure the staff isn't happy a kids getting slandered by a cane "site". The staff probably prefers these sites don't exist but they use Pete among others to leak the info they want leaked.

Either way why does it even matter if Pete heard they think it hurts their chances? That's not even the point. I'm just not a fan of the unprovoked attack by a poster with no information.

LULZ at anyone who reads CaneInsider. Between the garbage that Odoi porsts and TexCane polluting the free board with updates on prospects that don't have the slightest interest in UM, that site is absolute garbage.

Texanos?

Peter Ariz again I ask why is this a huge blow? This is not a call out post. Just trying to understand why a hack's drivel is a huge blow to our chances of landing Gibson.

Peter Ariz again I ask why is this a huge blow? This is not a call out post. Just trying to understand why a hack's drivel is a huge blow to our chances of landing Gibson.

Why? Because any shot Miami has with him may have went down the drain. There may be some truth to this but what do you want TG to say, he has to say it's not true. The point is Miami guys are putting this stuff out there.

Advertisement
Thanks for your input, but I specifically want Pete to respond to the statement that he made.

Why? Because any shot Miami has with him may have went down the drain. There may be some truth to this but what do you want TG to say, he has to say it's not true. The point is Miami guys are putting this stuff out there.

First off, if Gibson is dumb enough to blame the staff or the University for this idiot Odoi's story then he's too dumb to play football at U M. And I for one don't believe he's that foolish so I don't see where this plays into any serious part of his recruitment.

Secondly, Odoi is either a complete idiot or a liar (come to think on it he's probably both) to think his writings won't go beyond his little website. You've got to be a complete moron to think that ANYTHING you put on the internet or into cyberspace will remain secret, especially something like what he wrote. The asshat meant for it to "leak" to build his site. I wouldn't be surprised if he "leaked" it himself.

In any case, at a minimum UM should immediately pull his press credentials and ban him from campus and contact with the players. Publishing this kind of BS shouldn't be tolerated by the University.

Advertisement
If you didn't when you stop reading when you should've (after BOOM), you should've after the almost ruined college eligibility.

What is being reported is a secondary violation, and a recruit would never have their eligibility in question but I suppose if you think Joker was fired for just contact outside of a contact period then your likely not putting any fact checking in to reporting. Florida has been desperate since the season ended last year, and that's when SEC schools "flex their true muscle"; Joker was let go to ensure the NCAA didn't have to get involved...AND this violation would've cost college eligibility.

Stay ignorant Miami fans.

Advertisement
If you didn't when you stop reading when you should've (after BOOM), you should've after the almost ruined college eligibility.

What is being reported is a secondary violation, and a recruit would never have their eligibility in question but I suppose if you think Joker was fired for just contact outside of a contact period then your likely not putting any fact checking in to reporting. Florida has been desperate since the season ended last year, and that's when SEC schools "flex their true muscle"; Joker was let go to ensure the NCAA didn't have to get involved...AND this violation would've cost college eligibility.

Stay ignorant Miami fans.

Sound like a genius yourself... And your a fan of who?

You know thats all bull**** because Tennessee would never pull a 'ship over a few lobsters and hookers.

CaneInsider and their buddies had a lot to say about this site, as did PapaCane (RIP). Looks like they'll be joining Miami's scout site in the graveyard soon.

That guy is a ******* ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Hey Dan D… I hear you guys got credentialed today. Coincidence? Word is CIS set up CI on this and passed the post to TG. UM goes ballistic, you get credential. True?

Advertisement
Back