More rumors

he didnt want this to "leak" lmao
I hate it when **** I say on the internet gets read by other people.

12.png

so its the leakers fault not his for writing the nonsense

Advertisement
While the whole story is buffoonery, I'm still caught up on the whole Joker cruising around the neighborhood thing "convincing" players to get in his car LOL :quag:

:ibisroflmao:

[video=youtube;zNgcYGgtf8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNgcYGgtf8M[/video]

Advertisement
he didnt want this to "leak" lmao
I hate it when **** I say on the internet gets read by other people.

12.png

so its the leakers fault not his for writing the nonsense

Wait. So in his initial post he says that TG and another recruit ordered lobster and that they had their schollies pulled but then says in the above post that they didn't order lobster and that they didn't have their schollies pulled?

So, is this him refuting his own info or am I misunderstanding something here?

While the whole story is buffoonery, I'm still caught up on the whole Joker cruising around the neighborhood thing "convincing" players to get in his car LOL :quag:

I think it was more like this
[video=vimeo;38254567]http://vimeo.com/38254567[/video]

Advertisement
That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

But like Dan said, they have media credentials LOL.

:ibisroflmao:stick to rap...you are so far off this ....Miami could care less what is said in rags like this or any other 2 cent piece...

maybe the 12 year olds get your stick but most of us know better...Gibson is a great talent but lots of schools have cooled on him..just another south Fl recruit looking for attention...

We might have just lost Gibson, whoever the guy who posted this BS should never be allowed to post again, the staff needs to clear this up. We don't need the NCAA trying to find anything on us and plus we were gaining momentum on Gibson. I was also told awhile back to not buy into the social media, Gibson will be a cane.

How does some bozo hack blogger not connected to UM affect UM's chances with Gibson? If someone claims Odork's post on a website turns Gibson from UM, then that someone is looking for an excuse in case we don't land Gibson. That's as tenuous as blaming Phil Ferro the local vampire/weatherman for a storm hitting Florida.

I think it was more like this
[video=vimeo;38254567]http://vimeo.com/38254567[/video]

Holy crap. I think that video gave me Aids.

Absolutely horrible.......lol

Advertisement
That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

:ibisroflmao:stick to rap...you are so far off this ....Miami could care less what is said in rags like this or any other 2 cent piece...

maybe the 12 year olds get your stick but most of us know better...Gibson is a great talent but lots of schools have cooled on him..just another south Fl recruit looking for attention...

Well ****. lol.

Anyway, Gibson is going to make the mistake of trying to pull a "terrelle pryor" and commit late in the process but the problem is it looks like nobody is waiting on him. That Sports Science thing I think got to his head a little. I love the kids potential but I would not lose sleep if he decided to go elsewhere. I am very comfortable with who we have at QB at the moment. People keep talkin like this kid is going to switch to WR. He could be stubborn like Denard Robinson or Winky Flowers.

As far as the article, even if true, buddy was WAY out of line to leak that. These are 16-17 year old HS kids. Not grown men or even college students. If I was TG6s parent I would have to come see that dude for putting my sons business out there like that.

How does some bozo hack blogger not connected to UM affect UM's chances with Gibson? If someone claims Odork's post on a website turns Gibson from UM, then that someone is looking for an excuse in case we don't land Gibson. That's as tenuous as blaming Phil Ferro the local vampire/weatherman for a storm hitting Florida.

This. Ariz, you need to temper the hyperbole, brother.

Advertisement

With Chise on this. Dont see how this impacts our chances - which may have been slim anyway.

Well ****. lol.

Anyway, Gibson is going to make the mistake of trying to pull a "terrelle pryor" and commit late in the process but the problem is it looks like nobody is waiting on him. That Sports Science thing I think got to his head a little. I love the kids potential but I would not lose sleep if he decided to go elsewhere. I am very comfortable with who we have at QB at the moment. People keep talkin like this kid is going to switch to WR. He could be stubborn like Denard Robinson or Winky Flowers.

As far as the article, even if true, buddy was WAY out of line to leak that. These are 16-17 year old HS kids. Not grown men or even college students. If I was TG6s parent I would have to come see that dude for putting my sons business out there like that.

it was a private message

Well ****. lol.

it was a private message
Yes, the intelligence of our fan base, taking something potentially damaging behind a pay barrier and tweeting it to the recruit and posting it on a free board.

Not absolving the author of responsibility, wether parts of it are true or not we cannot trust ourselves with sensitive information so it should not have been posted in the first place.

Advertisement
Back