More rumors

he didnt want this to "leak" lmao
I hate it when **** I say on the internet gets read by other people.

12.png

"so, um, guysm, this is a private board for me to spread nonsense, half-truths, and flat out lies. If you all let others see this I'll get called out on my BS and have to retract most of it, so unless you want me to stop taking a steaming dump in your ears, let's keep what's said on this board between us."

Advertisement
Odoi thought that he could spew bullsh!t "insider" details to his "less than 50 people on this board", appear connected and get away with it because he felt that nobody in his little cult on his Premium Board would leak any of the crap he is trying to sell. That's why he is so salty about the "Big Leak". Now that it's out in the open it is now open to scrutiny and his BS can be exposed and refuted

That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

But like Dan said, they have media credentials LOL.

:ibisroflmao:stick to rap...you are so far off this ....Miami could care less what is said in rags like this or any other 2 cent piece...

maybe the 12 year olds get your stick but most of us know better...Gibson is a great talent but lots of schools have cooled on him..just another south Fl recruit looking for attention...

So we should believe you over Pete on how the staff feels about this?

Odoi thought that he could spew bullsh!t "insider" details to his "less than 50 people on this board", appear connected and get away with it because he felt that nobody in his little cult on his Premium Board would leak any of the crap he is trying to sell. That's why he is so salty about the "Big Leak". Now that it's out in the open it is now open to scrutiny and his BS can be exposed and refuted

BINGO.....the guy is toast. He owes Gibs his Famlily, UT and their staff and lobsters around the world an apology

That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

:ibisroflmao:stick to rap...you are so far off this ....Miami could care less what is said in rags like this or any other 2 cent piece...

maybe the 12 year olds get your stick but most of us know better...Gibson is a great talent but lots of schools have cooled on him..just another south Fl recruit looking for attention...

Nope...use your mind and THINK REAL HARD ABOUT THIS...

Advertisement
Wow...So the "PUBLISHER" ...COPIES and PASTE...an opinion of someone on
another site and he is supposed to be an insider...LOLOL

Man this is why i refuse to pay for sites...Come on man...Lets get real
Shut that site down..

Ok, done...think you're an idiot. Thanks for clearing it up.

name calling....well that puts you in the 12 year old crowd, adults just agree or disagree not name calling

Advertisement

name calling....well that puts you in the 12 year old crowd, adults just agree or disagree not name calling

Neal, you know nothing about how things happened, nor are you an insider. No clue what you're even arguing.

Neal, you know nothing about how things happened, nor are you an insider. No clue what you're even arguing.

Trying to bring that brilliant WEZ discourse to CIS. It's ok, I am familiar with Pete's sources and they are legit....Neal here can believe what he wants, but he sure as **** doesn't have any information.

Trying to bring that brilliant WEZ discourse to CIS. It's ok, I am familiar with Pete's sources and they are legit....Neal here can believe what he wants, but he sure as **** doesn't have any information.

never said I did, I just said Pete was full of it..what proof does he have a quote a tweet from UM?? I think this insider guy who has a few stools that listen and believe everything he says really messed up.....but for UM to be upset and possibly lose a recruit, what does that say about the recruit his parents?

This is just pre football season garble it happens year after year...take Pete anyway you like, he is a good kid trying to make folks like him.

Advertisement

I'd be willing to bet Miami would like both sites to disappear with all the negative posters and **** that comes from both. Sometimes I wonder if we don't have about 30% of our posters here that love the Gaytors.

never said I did, I just said Pete was full of it..what proof does he have a quote a tweet from UM?? I think this insider guy who has a few stools that listen and believe everything he says really messed up.....but for UM to be upset and possibly lose a recruit, what does that say about the recruit his parents?

This is just pre football season garble it happens year after year...take Pete anyway you like, he is a good kid trying to make folks like him.

This is all a game of telephone, and yet some of you still insist on calling well-intentioned information "bull****."

I'm sure what Pete reported is accurate, albeit peppered with significant hyperbole.

I'm sure Miami knows about the report; I'm sure they hated being included in the report (Ridley/Joker business); I'm sure they hated that it came from a 'Canes website; and I'm sure that they think this sort of gossip (us tattling on Ridley/Joker) and BS reporting (Torrence luvz dem lobsturz) is bad for business.

While it's not a great look for Miami, though, it's also not a big deal. If Ridley is upset with us, then Ridley and Gibson, well, they already know that. And Gibson's not going to spurn Miami just because of some random trash 'Canes blog.

So in summary, it's not a good look, but it's not "a huge blow" by any means.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Just another day of fun here in sunny South Florida.

Advertisement
How does some bozo hack blogger not connected to UM affect UM's chances with Gibson? If someone claims Odork's post on a website turns Gibson from UM, then that someone is looking for an excuse in case we don't land Gibson. That's as tenuous as blaming Phil Ferro the local vampire/weatherman for a storm hitting Florida.

^^^^This...Chise, as almost always, hit the nail right on the head.

I don't approve of his use of "they" in the Ridley section.

We.

Don't act like an insider superfan and then distance yourself be using "they". You are with us or against us.

Is the Boom for the grenade he threw and ran from? Recruiting going too well, so our own sites have to torpedo it.

Na, I'd rather him distance himself from us.

LULZ at anyone who reads CaneInsider. Between the garbage that Odoi porsts and TexCane polluting the free board with updates on prospects that don't have the slightest interest in UM, that site is absolute garbage.

Advertisement
Back