More rumors

Advertisement
That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

But like Dan said, they have media credentials LOL.

That guy is a ****ing ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Someone needs to send this crap over to UM's coaches (especially the part about Coley and a "few key 'Street Agents'")........... That would probably be it for their press pass.

As someone said earlier that place is a joke and desperate for hits in order to keep it from fading into obscurity. It's really sad to see the depths they're willing to sink in order to get them..

They've seen it and they didn't even know who Odoi was. Miami is livid and thinks this could affect their chances with him. I think it is a huge blow.

Why would this impact our chances? Unless...its true!

112.png

WOW

Advertisement
Fantastic. And now this floats all over Twitter. We have the dumbest people around this program between our fans and some of the reporters. How many times will we continually shoot ourselves in the foot?

Jeeezus Freakin Christ. Hopefully the coaches help this kid to realize that this was just some irrelevant hack talking out his *** and not someone that represents them or the school.

112.png

You write something like that, you better be **** sure its true. It comes off very Nevin Shapiroish if not...

Fantastic. And now this floats all over Twitter. We have the dumbest people around this program between our fans and some of the reporters. How many times will we continually shoot ourselves in the foot?

well hes getting his *** chewed out on twitter so the blow might be softened a little bit, the staff does need to get on top of this and talk to the kid about it

Advertisement

112.png

You write something like that, you better be **** sure its true. It comes off very Nevin Shapiroish if not...

Really? It was meant to be humorous. I think the guy is an obvious hack.

Why is it a huge blow?

Yet, some people still think that these message boards can't have an impact on recruiting.

Advertisement

Jeeezus Freakin Christ. Hopefully the coaches help this kid to realize that this was just some irrelevant hack talking out his *** and not someone that represents them or the school.

except the irrelevant hack has (as Dan said) press credentials so the kid's gonna obviously think to himself what does that say about the school who gives ****heads like this access to the school it's athletes & coaches

While the whole story is buffoonery, I'm still caught up on the whole Joker cruising around the neighborhood thing "convincing" players to get in his car LOL :quag:

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement

112.png

Really? It was meant to be humorous. I think the guy is an obvious hack.

Completely agree. And I know you were being humorous. Just can't believe someone with Canes connections would put their name on an article like that after what we've gone through the past couple of years. Its like folks are determined to create a new cloud one way or another.

I'd suggest everyone write the UM Athletic department and get their press pass revoke if possible.

How dumb can people be?

I don't approve of his use of "they" in the Ridley section.

We.

Don't act like an insider superfan and then distance yourself be using "they". You are with us or against us.

Is the Boom for the grenade he threw and ran from? Recruiting going too well, so our own sites have to torpedo it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back