More rumors

That guy is a ******* ******. Yet, UM gives him (and his site) a press pass, but not to Pete or us.

Hey Dan D… I hear you guys got credentialed today. Coincidence? Word is CIS set up CI on this and passed the post to TG. UM goes ballistic, you get credential. True?

Hey Tex!

go **** yourself

I knew Tex was an idiot and a clown.

But I never figured her for the turncoat/disloyal type.

I figured they raised boys better in Texas.

I guess not.

Advertisement
Odoi thought that he could spew bullsh!t "insider" details to his "less than 50 people on this board", appear connected and get away with it because he felt that nobody in his little cult on his Premium Board would leak any of the crap he is trying to sell. That's why he is so salty about the "Big Leak". Now that it's out in the open it is now open to scrutiny and his BS can be exposed and refuted

BINGO.....the guy is toast. He owes Gibs his Famlily, UT and their staff and lobsters around the world an apology

Hi guys. As my username implies, I'm a vol fan. I stumbled across your site due to the TG/UT slander/rumor/controversy currently going around. I admit reading those screencaps made me mad as hades (not sure what the language policy here is but you get the idea) because I felt y'all were as a group accusing us of cheating and cheating in some ridiculous ways. But I have to say reading this thread has completely changed my mind. From the posts in this thread, I have to say y'all sound like really good peeps (far better than most fan bases despite us being locked in a recruiting battle). It sucks one guy has made us all look bad.

Oh and Gamineal, I definitely be up for lobster any time. :)

Best wishes to the Canes this season. We have common ground in hating those Gators. I enjoyed watching the Canes whip the Gators last season more than I can express. I'm hoping that somehow the series will resume despite Florida's AD whining about money - it's just too storied to stop forever but it was sweet seeing the U get the last victory.

Other than you beating us in the Sugar Bowl and then Majors letting Joe Pa get his hands on the game plan for the next year, I have nothing against Volunteers. I have seen where that game is one of UT's 10 greatest victories. We are in lots of schools' 10 greatest victories. We only count NCs as great victories, so have a top five for now, but hope to add a sixth soon.

Since you hate the gator that makes you somewhat ok. Welcome to the site. However, please expect some nasty stuff once it comes to sec.

he didnt want this to "leak" lmao
I hate it when **** I say on the internet gets read by other people.

12.png

Hold up. In the second screenshot, is he basically refuting his original "here's what I got fellas" message? He refutes everything he said himself!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Odoi, where everything's made up, and the points don't matter (because he'll refute them himself and then act like he broke the news again)

If this was a "Huge Blow" to landing Gibson then he wasn't coming here in the first place. Almost sounds like TG was waiting for an excuse to cut Miami off. He doesn't wanna stay home, then deuces. The recruiting train is at full speed, you're either getting on board or you're missing one **** of a ride

Advertisement
And as it pertains to TexCane and Odoi, how can you guys charge for that nonsense? Make your site free if you want any chance of remaining relevant. Js

If this was a "Huge Blow" to landing Gibson then he wasn't coming here in the first place. Almost sounds like TG was waiting for an excuse to cut Miami off. He doesn't wanna stay home, then deuces. The recruiting train is at full speed, you're either getting on board or you're missing one **** of a ride

Exactly. Reminded me of Valentine using Penn State as a phony excuse.

Odoi thought that he could spew bullsh!t "insider" details to his "less than 50 people on this board", appear connected and get away with it because he felt that nobody in his little cult on his Premium Board would leak any of the crap he is trying to sell. That's why he is so salty about the "Big Leak". Now that it's out in the open it is now open to scrutiny and his BS can be exposed and refuted

BINGO.....the guy is toast. He owes Gibs his Famlily, UT and their staff and lobsters around the world an apology

Hi guys. As my username implies, I'm a vol fan. I stumbled across your site due to the TG/UT slander/rumor/controversy currently going around. I admit reading those screencaps made me mad as hades (not sure what the language policy here is but you get the idea) because I felt y'all were as a group accusing us of cheating and cheating in some ridiculous ways. But I have to say reading this thread has completely changed my mind. From the posts in this thread, I have to say y'all sound like really good peeps (far better than most fan bases despite us being locked in a recruiting battle). It sucks one guy has made us all look bad.

Best wishes to the Canes this season. We have common ground in hating those Gators. I enjoyed watching the Canes whip the Gators last season more than I can express. I'm hoping that somehow the series will resume despite Florida's AD whining about money - it's just too storied to stop forever but it was sweet seeing the U get the last victory.

Other than you beating us in the Sugar Bowl and then Majors letting Joe Pa get his hands on the game plan for the next year, I have nothing against Volunteers. I have seen where that game is one of UT's 10 greatest victories. We are in lots of schools' 10 greatest victories. We only count NCs as great victories, so have a top five for now, but hope to add a sixth soon.

Since you hate the gator that makes you somewhat ok. Welcome to the site. However, please expect some nasty stuff once it comes to sec.

Wow you remember that Sugar Bowl? For us, it was epic because no one believed we stood a chance and really Miami was far more talented than the Sugar Vols were. It's probably the first game I remember (was a little kid and my parents were watching it). I didn't know about the Majors - JoPa stuff but I'll tell you - Majors is one that was great in public but hard to like as a person. Still he resurrected us from an awful regime in the 70s.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not too concerned about SEC bashing but the head's up is appreciated. Right now, poor Tenn has been brought so low we've heard it all and most of it from our fellow SEC conference mates.

Yep. Same situation. HC actively begging for another job at the end of a recruiting cycle and going AWOL versus a dopey cumbag blogger with no connection to UM making dumb comments about a recruit a year before signing day.

Advertisement

Yep. Same situation. HC actively begging for another job at the end of a recruiting cycle and going AWOL versus a dopey cumbag blogger with no connection to UM making dumb comments about a recruit a year before signing day.

Edward Thaddeus Foote, II would be mortified with Tad Footeball's comparison of completely dissimilar situations. Tighten up your game, Tad Footeball.

Quit being weird, Paranos

Haha. No those initial screencaps (not the later ones) got me mad and cussing enough to where after reading you all make fun of the reporter I felt I owed you one. I thought horrible, horrible things only to come here and find y'all were cool.

Haha. No those initial screencaps (not the later ones) got me mad and cussing enough to where after reading you all make fun of the reporter I felt I owed you one. I thought horrible, horrible things only to come here and find y'all were cool.

just a word of advice Vol fan... South Florida recruits are not your typical recruits.. so we learned to question every "insider" bs we hear specially something as retarded as the one posted.

This site usually has legit stuff.. all the other paid ones are crap.

just a word of advice Vol fan... South Florida recruits are not your typical recruits.. so we learned to question every "insider" bs we hear specially something as retarded as the one posted.

This site usually has legit stuff.. all the other paid ones are crap.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I've heard that before from Gator fans that stuff can be weird with South Florida recruits but I always take what they say with a grain of salt - they are gators and no friend of the vols. I'm glad I've found a place that has legit stuff and decent folk. That's not easy to do online these days. It sounds a lot like South Florida recruits can get entangled in messes the same way our Memphis recruits do. Crazy stuff goes on in Memphis.

Advertisement

Edward Thaddeus Foote, II would be mortified with Tad Footeball's comparison of completely dissimilar situations. Tighten up your game, Tad Footeball.

No he wouldn't. He's already two sheets to the wind at this time of day, my friends. Also, although the situations are obviously dissimilar- the implementation of them as a phony excuse to not be a Cane would be very similar in nature.

some mouth-breather said:
Sometimes you've got to sit tight, ******* tight, and lay off the chile hot sauce cause all it will do is burn a new ******* and no one needs that ****.

:ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
asdfja;sljhsa;ghjas;dgjhasgjhasgasgahjsgajsgasjh

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

Advertisement
Back