More rumors

asdfja;sljhsa;ghjas;dgjhasgjhasgasgahjsgajsgasjh

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

I don't get how he says everything he told odoi was real when odoi contradicted half of his info

Advertisement

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

I don't get how he says everything he told odoi was real when odoi contradicted half of his info
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure that P.I. will get to the bottom of it.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure that P.I. will get to the bottom of it.

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement

Outted vetted how?
It was CANE4LIFE too.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2934&t=6827411
tl;dr version:

2.png

Advertisement

Outted vetted how?
It was CANE4LIFE too.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2934&t=6827411
tl;dr version:

2.png

Oh my...amazing.
I was on Scout then, I think, but I missed all this. The tl;dr version wasn't enough. Read it all. I remember vette from Rivals and thought he was legit until this re-uncovered hilarity.

Thanks, Dan.

Last edited:
Now he's apparently resorting to tricking his own paying readers into clicking a link that logs their IP addresses so he and his PI can find the snitch. Real above-board stuff going on to protect "private property" that isn't actually protected legally on their site...

you need to take a step back and realize what this information was. One "Source" lying to an "Insider" and saying keep this on the hush.. so it doesn't get out but he looks like a good source. What better way then to throw every single cliche in there (lobsters, hookers etc)

the funniest part about this "insider info" was.. they made it sound like UT was soooo over Gibson they just wanted to send him home
UT has been after him harder then anyone and if the kid wants to stay up there for a month they would keep him up there until NSD.

now..for him to write this bs about how Gibson was the one that made a big deal out of it etc.. thats just him trying to talk his way out of what he actually did.. take bs source info and trie to profit from it.

Advertisement
you need to take a step back and realize what this information was. One "Source" lying to an "Insider" and saying keep this on the hush.. so it doesn't get out but he looks like a good source. What better way then to throw every single cliche in there (lobsters, hookers etc)

the funniest part about this "insider info" was.. they made it sound like UT was soooo over Gibson they just wanted to send him home
UT has been after him harder then anyone and if the kid wants to stay up there for a month they would keep him up there until NSD.

now..for him to write this bs about how Gibson was the one that made a big deal out of it etc.. thats just him trying to talk his way out of what he actually did.. take bs source info and trie to profit from it.
If you only knew who his sources actually are...

That post from that Ghost guy was pure magic!

Half of what he said looked like an old intro or interlude on the hold rap albums. The best part is a "hood guy" hiring a private investigator to find the snitch.

Classic.

Odoi thought that he could spew bullsh!t "insider" details to his "less than 50 people on this board", appear connected and get away with it because he felt that nobody in his little cult on his Premium Board would leak any of the crap he is trying to sell. That's why he is so salty about the "Big Leak". Now that it's out in the open it is now open to scrutiny and his BS can be exposed and refuted

BINGO.....the guy is toast. He owes Gibs his Famlily, UT and their staff and lobsters around the world an apology

Hi guys. As my username implies, I'm a vol fan. I stumbled across your site due to the TG/UT slander/rumor/controversy currently going around. I admit reading those screencaps made me mad as hades (not sure what the language policy here is but you get the idea) because I felt y'all were as a group accusing us of cheating and cheating in some ridiculous ways. But I have to say reading this thread has completely changed my mind. From the posts in this thread, I have to say y'all sound like really good peeps (far better than most fan bases despite us being locked in a recruiting battle). It sucks one guy has made us all look bad.

Oh and Gamineal, I definitely be up for lobster any time. :)

Best wishes to the Canes this season. We have common ground in hating those Gators. I enjoyed watching the Canes whip the Gators last season more than I can express. I'm hoping that somehow the series will resume despite Florida's AD whining about money - it's just too storied to stop forever but it was sweet seeing the U get the last victory.

Other than you beating us in the Sugar Bowl and then Majors letting Joe Pa get his hands on the game plan for the next year, I have nothing against Volunteers. I have seen where that game is one of UT's 10 greatest victories. We are in lots of schools' 10 greatest victories. We only count NCs as great victories, so have a top five for now, but hope to add a sixth soon.

Since you hate the gator that makes you somewhat ok. Welcome to the site. However, please expect some nasty stuff once it comes to sec.

Wow you remember that Sugar Bowl? For us, it was epic because no one believed we stood a chance and really Miami was far more talented than the Sugar Vols were. It's probably the first game I remember (was a little kid and my parents were watching it). I didn't know about the Majors - JoPa stuff but I'll tell you - Majors is one that was great in public but hard to like as a person. Still he resurrected us from an awful regime in the 70s.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not too concerned about SEC bashing but the head's up is appreciated. Right now, poor Tenn has been brought so low we've heard it all and most of it from our fellow SEC conference mates.

Back then we were beginning a run of many years where the NC came though us. We either won or lost the game that decided it every year. The loses became epic wins for the other team. Those years were so special that we hold even the loses close to heart. We were never boring like Saban's Bama. Jimmy Johnson was still learning how to coach a bowl game and got abused by Johnnie and JoePa, or we would have 7 NCs now. Supposedly JoePa asked Majors for the game film and plan and Majors officially said no. PSU somehow got it anyway and basically ran the same D against us the next year(Their little pervert DC took the credit for it).

Best of luck against the gator. Personally, I am done with the slimes. I never want to play them again unless it is a home and home series. Otherwise they can gag on losing the last game forever. But I would rather a series with ND. Hate them too, but at least games with them had meaning.

Advertisement
Isn't Cvette still a mod over there?

Vette is one of those 2 posts (not Ghost). That has vette's signature tone to it. But ask CANE4LIFE to look into it. He's been tracking Vette's actions the longest. lol

Exactly. Everyone comes to defend Odoi's sources and then Odoi comes out and contradicts himself. That board is playing checkers while Pete is playing chess.

Pete's only playing chess cause he isn't hood certified, and they play checkers in the hood

Advertisement
Back