More rumors

I almost feel sorry for our athletic department. Almost.

Can you imagine how many times the word "dorks" is thrown around when they get some phone call / email about this lame ****.

Advertisement
269.jpg

lookie what i was sent. ENJOY.

:ibisroflmao:

Gotta love those idiots and their obvious lack of understanding of what constitutes the publishing libelous statements. They think they can say whatever they want just because their board only has a few members? Retards.

LMAO, pete and CIS on the attack, do they know none of this would have been a problem if they didnt post that BS story about gibson, they shooting themselves in the foot with this

Advertisement
Advertisement
269.jpg

lookie what i was sent. ENJOY.

Does this guy read what he writes? The notion that the UM Athletic Department would feel compelled "to satisfy CIS insiders" is hilarious. I'm sure the AD can barely run with all this pressure for credentials from CIS.

Advertisement
Isn't Cvette still a mod over there?

asdfja;sljhsa;ghjas;dgjhasgjhasgasgahjsgajsgasjh

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

Vette is one of those 2 posts (not Ghost). That has vette's signature tone to it. But ask CANE4LIFE to look into it. He's been tracking Vette's actions the longest. lol

asdfja;sljhsa;ghjas;dgjhasgjhasgasgahjsgajsgasjh

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

I don't get how he says everything he told odoi was real when odoi contradicted half of his info

Exactly. Everyone comes to defend Odoi's sources and then Odoi comes out and contradicts himself. That board is playing checkers while Pete is playing chess.

I would have guessed Pete for a hungry hungry hippos kind of guy.

This is Really All so Comical.....

Instead of just laying low .. they're too busy trying to out the person, when they really should be worried about their content from their so-called insiders and regaining any credibility back.

People publish crap/rumors from different sites all the time...

If the info is legit.. why should they worry... you would think legit info would bring more to the sight. Problem was they got called out...

If you put something on a message board - you run the risk... Paying or not

JC

Advertisement
"Hood Sources", eh? So does Odoi live in The Blueberries or The Pork N Beans? Get outta here with hood talk that's really dork talk. You're talking "slick" on the internet at the end of the day, toughguy.

Advertisement
Back