More Richie Incognito’s less Johnathan Martins - OLine topic

Advertisement
Youth soccer and joining CIS not really seeing the connection? I think Jonathan Martin might even bully your soft *** trying to talk trash like that.
2016 was 3 years ago. If you were 9 then, that would make you 12 now, as indicated by your sophomoric response. Hence, you could only have played youth soccer.

I'll try to keep my insults around the sixth grade reading comprehension level in the future to make it easier for you.

So we WANT racist pieces of garbage that threaten to murder people?

That sounds like a great idea.

This is the literally one of the dumbest things anyone has ever said.

TBH, I’m okay with the piece of garbage that threatens to murder people part

2016 was 3 years ago. If you were 9 then, that would make you 12 now, as indicated by your sophomoric response. Hence, you could only have played youth soccer.

I'll try to keep my insults around the sixth grade reading comprehension level in the future to make it easier for you.

It not the reading part bro it is a weak come back. I called you a “vag” so I’m 9 and play youth soccer? Just what someone with no mental fortitude would try and say. It’s okay though someone has to flip the burgers at Burger King.

Advertisement
It not the reading part bro it is a weak come back. I called you a “vag” so I’m 9 and play youth soccer? Just what someone with no mental fortitude would try and say. It’s okay though someone has to flip the burgers at Burger King.
First, you didn't call me a vag, you said I had one. Second, I said you were 9 in 2016, making you 12 now because your response was childish. Third, if you try a little harder and apply yourself Burger King doesn't have to be your ceiling.

First, you didn't call me a vag, you said I had one. Second, I said you were 9 in 2016, making you 12 now because your response was childish. Third, if you try a little harder and apply yourself Burger King doesn't have to be your ceiling.

You either have a ****** or you are a giant pu$$y. Your comebacks are things my 5 year old cousin would say. I know your are but what am I. That’s why I think Jonathan Martin would even clown on your dumb ***. I made a joke saying you worked at Burger King then you said I worked at Burger King. Come with some originality man. But for real how old are you?

Advertisement
We seriously got dudes on a Miami message board crying that they want a team full of Cornhuskers and Gators? GTFO of here with that ****. Fake tough guys always gravitate to their own ilk.

Mean SOBS steamroll defensive line men and impose their will in the trenches ....... Dirty players get you nothing but 15 yard penalties and do dumb dirty **** that cost you games. BIG DIFFERENCE

You either have a ****** or you are a giant pu$$y. Your comebacks are things my 5 year old cousin would say. I know your are but what am I. That’s why I think Jonathan Martin would even clown on your dumb ***. I made a joke saying you worked at Burger King then you said I worked at Burger King. Come with some originality man. But for real how old are you?
Oh the irony.

Advertisement
That’s how our Oline play will improve... we need more bullies and less rainbows.

Who on the oline has the right stuff that it takes to bully a soft mfkr on the oline not carrying their weight??

It can’t always be on Nesta Silvera... we need a guy like Corey Gaynor or Navaughn Donaldson that has the dgaf attitude to hold players in their position group accountable.
True we need em mean and nasty. But not racist.

Advertisement
That’s how our Oline play will improve... we need more bullies and less rainbows.

Who on the oline has the right stuff that it takes to bully a soft mfkr on the oline not carrying their weight??

It can’t always be on Nesta Silvera... we need a guy like Corey Gaynor or Navaughn Donaldson that has the dgaf attitude to hold players in their position group accountable.
Yeah off with their heads and all

Advertisement
Back