More Richie Incognito’s less Johnathan Martins - OLine topic

Exactly. I was under the assumption that every Miami fan liked those type of players but boy was I wrong. I remember in one of the Spring practice threads people were complaining about Nesta bullying Tommy Kennedy. I don't get how those people are a fan of The U honestly.

Really. I seem to remember most people complaining about Kennedy being soft and not as advertised.

Last edited:
Advertisement
F*ck what everyone else is talking about. Give me an oline full of Incognito's (dirty players or not) and I guarantee we run ****. Suh is dirty but would u not want a couple DTs on your dline just like that? I wouldn't mind. Give me a Bill Romanowski or Vontaze Burfict (who my Raiders signed 😏) at LB and all that. Those players are loved by their team mates. It's only the people who aren't on their team that hate them.

Jez, the ACC refs are already tossing flags whenever our OL passes gas. Imagine the penalty count and play stoppage if we go this route.

In August Richie Incognito walked into the funeral home in charge of burying his father and told those working that he needed access to his dead father’s body so he could cut off his head.

Incognito told the workers that if he didn’t get access to his father’s dead body that he was going to shoot the workers. The funeral home workers called the police and according to the police report, guns were found in Incognito’s truck.

In August Richie Incognito walked into the funeral home in charge of burying his father and told those working that he needed access to his dead father’s body so he could cut off his head.

Incognito told the workers that if he didn’t get access to his father’s dead body that he was going to shoot the workers. The funeral home workers called the police and according to the police report, guns were found in Incognito’s truck.
Sounds about normal for Richie Incognito:cower:

Advertisement
This thread doesn’t surprise me. OP is the same clown who thought Rosier is better than Kaaya.

Advertisement
Back