More Richie Incognito’s less Johnathan Martins - OLine topic

That’s how our Oline play will improve... we need more bullies and less rainbows.

Who on the oline has the right stuff that it takes to bully a soft mfkr on the oline not carrying their weight??

It can’t always be on Nesta Silvera... we need a guy like Corey Gaynor or Navaughn Donaldson that has the dgaf attitude to hold players in their position group accountable.

Go away. You sound dumb and ignorant. But congrats on outing yourself as a #Tr**pT**M***n.

Advertisement
That’s how our Oline play will improve... we need more bullies and less rainbows.

Who on the oline has the right stuff that it takes to bully a soft mfkr on the oline not carrying their weight??

It can’t always be on Nesta Silvera... we need a guy like Corey Gaynor or Navaughn Donaldson that has the dgaf attitude to hold players in their position group accountable.
Incognito's what?

F*ck what everyone else is talking about. Give me an oline full of Incognito's (dirty players or not) and I guarantee we run ****. Suh is dirty but would u not want a couple DTs on your dline just like that? I wouldn't mind. Give me a Bill Romanowski or Vontaze Burfict (who my Raiders signed 😏) at LB and all that. Those players are loved by their team mates. It's only the people who aren't on their team that hate them.

Yeah Marcus Williams really loves Romanowski

Idiot

Advertisement
I get the concept of having total a-hole mean-*** killer brutes on the line, and I agree with it, but there are way better examples than a racist nut job who could fūck up your locker room, get suspended, arrested, or worse.

Plenty of mean motherfūckers with talent not named Incognito

F*ck what everyone else is talking about. Give me an oline full of Incognito's (dirty players or not) and I guarantee we run ****. Suh is dirty but would u not want a couple DTs on your dline just like that? I wouldn't mind. Give me a Bill Romanowski or Vontaze Burfict (who my Raiders signed 😏) at LB and all that. Those players are loved by their team mates. It's only the people who aren't on their team that hate them.

The dirtier the better. Give me a squad full of Suhs, Incognitos, Sam Hurds, Pounceys, Nate websters, and Hernandezs. We would beat teams before they even enter the stadiums when they roll up to the stadium with the doors locked and windows rolled up.

The dirtier the better. Give me a squad full of Suhs, Incognitos, Sam Hurds, Pounceys, Nate websters, and Hernandezs. We would beat teams before they even enter the stadiums when they roll up to the stadium with the doors locked and windows rolled up.
Exactly. I was under the assumption that every Miami fan liked those type of players but boy was I wrong. I remember in one of the Spring practice threads people were complaining about Nesta bullying Tommy Kennedy. I don't get how those people are a fan of The U honestly.

Exactly. I was under the assumption that every Miami fan liked those type of players but boy was I wrong. I remember in one of the Spring practice threads people were complaining about Nesta bullying Tommy Kennedy. I don't get how those people are a fan of The U honestly.

you dont seem to get that people dont have an issue with dirty, they have an issue with a jackass who threatened to kill people, had numerous off the field incidents dating back to his childhood, and wanted to cut his dads head off.

Advertisement

They have became richtefied. They like goody two shoes players that help the other player up when they fall down, don't run the score up, and don't trash talk. They are getting turned into good ole boys.

you dont seem to get that people dont have an issue with dirty, they have an issue with a jackass who threatened to kill people, had numerous off the field incidents dating back to his childhood, and wanted to cut his dads head off.

How about selling kilos of cocaine like my boy Sam Hurd?

So if he wanted to cut his own dad's head off imagine what he wants to do to the dlineman across from him.

I'm glad my Raiders took him and Burfict.

Advertisement

He only wanted to cut his dads head off for research purposes. Its not like his dad was still alive.

We need more Marshal Yanda's, Tyron Smith's, Brandon Linder's, Brandon Brooks's, Zach Martin's & Shaq Mason's.

I agree we need more aggressive badass lineman who will take on the leadership role on the OL, but Incognito is just a dirty player & a POS.

You need smart, strong & mean (on the field) with your OL. Like @jurrea29 mentioned earlier, Larry Allen was the toughest, strongest, meanest SOB ever on that field, you did not want him coming your way if you were a Defender because he was moving your *** whether you wanted to go or not, literally the greatest OL in NFL history imo. But off the field he was calm, quiet & reserved, and an all around great person.

Same with Jonathan Ogden, Giant of man with other worldly strength, tough as ****, would literally rag doll DE's tossing them around like bags of rice, could block anybody in front of him. But off the field, gentle giant that was a pure jokester, wouldn't harm a fly, extremely high character great person.

Ever heard that Ed Reed story?
Lol
But, agreed. We get it, more leadership, nastiness and smartness on the OLine.... but *****ie Incognito is a bad example of a person to use.

😐😐😐😑😑😑😑😑🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
quadruple-facepalm-i-had-to-grow-extra-ams-to-show-31434606.png

Advertisement

Richie is really misunderstood. He’s respectful and polite in person. More so than 95% of the population. He gets his mama and wife nice gifts every holiday. He’s a solid dude and I DAF what anybody else has to say. It’s a shame the staff let that pu$$y Martin play games. Just another one in the long line of mistakes by the Fins.

I get the concept of having total a-hole mean-*** killer brutes on the line, and I agree with it, but there are way better examples than a racist nut job who could fūck up your locker room, get suspended, arrested, or worse.

Plenty of mean motherfūckers with talent not named Incognito

Spot on OCCC , lead by dominating in weight room , video room and beating anyone that’s in front of you.

Until that whistle blows your hitting, no need for offending anyone just kick there BOOTY .

One thing I’m looking for are some nice fights during practice these are critical to establishing dominance.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back