More Richie Incognito’s less Johnathan Martins - OLine topic

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
That’s how our Oline play will improve... we need more bullies and less rainbows.

Who on the oline has the right stuff that it takes to bully a soft mfkr on the oline not carrying their weight??

It can’t always be on Nesta Silvera... we need a guy like Corey Gaynor or Navaughn Donaldson that has the dgaf attitude to hold players in their position group accountable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need more Marshal Yanda's, Tyron Smith's, Brandon Linder's, Brandon Brooks's, Zach Martin's & Shaq Mason's.

I agree we need more aggressive badass lineman who will take on the leadership role on the OL, but Incognito is just a dirty player & a POS.

You need smart, strong & mean (on the field) with your OL. Like @jurrea29 mentioned earlier, Larry Allen was the toughest, strongest, meanest SOB ever on that field, you did not want him coming your way if you were a Defender because he was moving your *** whether you wanted to go or not, literally the greatest OL in NFL history imo. But off the field he was calm, quiet & reserved, and an all around great person.

Same with Jonathan Ogden, Giant of man with other worldly strength, tough as ****, would literally rag doll DE's tossing them around like bags of rice, could block anybody in front of him. But off the field, gentle giant that was a pure jokester, wouldn't harm a fly, extremely high character great person.

That’s how our Oline play will improve... we need more bullies and less rainbows.

Who on the oline has the right stuff that it takes to bully a soft mfkr on the oline not carrying their weight??

It can’t always be on Nesta Silvera... we need a guy like Corey Gaynor or Navaughn Donaldson that has the dgaf attitude to hold players in their position group accountable.

wasn't richie just arrested for punching a dude in a boca gym bc he claimed the dude was a spy from russia? no thanks. hes not a bully, hes just a crazy *******

Advertisement
Probably a serious case of CTE

hes had issues going back to college. hes just a nut job. romberg knows him personally pretty well and he'd tell stories. he prolly does have CTE, but cant be using that every time a known ******* is an *******. also this is the man you want:

in all seriousness tho, hes had a pretty crappy upbringing with his parents being ridiculously assholish to each other and him. there was an article on his upbringing and what led to his anger issues (that he had since he was a kid) back in 2013

Advertisement
F*ck what everyone else is talking about. Give me an oline full of Incognito's (dirty players or not) and I guarantee we run ****. Suh is dirty but would u not want a couple DTs on your dline just like that? I wouldn't mind. Give me a Bill Romanowski or Vontaze Burfict (who my Raiders signed 😏) at LB and all that. Those players are loved by their team mates. It's only the people who aren't on their team that hate them.

hes had issues going back to college. hes just a nut job. romberg knows him personally pretty well and he'd tell stories. he prolly does have CTE, but cant be using that every time a known ******* is an *******. also this is the man you want:

in all seriousness tho, hes had a pretty crappy upbringing with his parents being ridiculously assholish to each other and him. there was an article on his upbringing and what led to his anger issues (that he had since he was a kid) back in 2013

He's Bi polar.
CTE has nothing to do with it...and i doubt he has that. In football there is a bunch of Richie Incognito's in the locker room..usually in the trenches. He just seems to take it a bit far and likely doesnt take meds all the time or mixes it with roids.

Advertisement
He's Bi polar.
CTE has nothing to do with it...and i doubt he has that. In football there is a bunch of Richie Incognito's in the locker room..usually in the trenches. He just seems to take it a bit far and likely doesnt take meds all the time or mixes it with roids.

hes had anger issues going back to when he was a kid.

F*ck what everyone else is talking about. Give me an oline full of Incognito's (dirty players or not) and I guarantee we run ****. Suh is dirty but would u not want a couple DTs on your dline just like that? I wouldn't mind. Give me a Bill Romanowski or Vontaze Burfict (who my Raiders signed 😏) at LB and all that. Those players are loved by their team mates. It's only the people who aren't on their team that hate them.

suH is dirty but he isnt a dirt bag off the field. thats what richie is. richie has had ex teammates from his college days talking crap about him.

So we WANT racist pieces of garbage that threaten to murder people?

That sounds like a great idea.

This is the literally one of the dumbest things anyone has ever said.

Krazy is part troll and part retarded, we like to call him a trolltard. He also loves quiet walks on the beach, a beach that leads to a glory hole

Advertisement
Back