More Richie Incognito’s less Johnathan Martins - OLine topic

Yeah I'll take a locker room full of Incognito's against your locker room full of Martin's and we will kick your a** everytime.

This moron wants a lockeroom full of crazy racists. Nice.

I’ll take a lockerrom full of Jerome Browns, Ed Reeds, Ken Dorseys, Sean Taylors, etc but you can build your team using crazy non-cane wackadoodles as exemplars, if you want. I’ll stick with my examples.

Advertisement
This moron wants a lockeroom full of crazy racists. Nice.

I’ll take a lockerrom full of Jerome Browns, Ed Reeds, Ken Dorseys, Sean Taylors, etc but you can build your team using crazy non-cane wackadoodles as exemplars, if you want. I’ll stick with my examples.
None of those players were even in the discussion.

Advertisement
Ok.... is it yes to the bully or yes to the rainbow?
I think even nystate knows which is the right one to pick.

Advertisement
Why do I envision Incognito's grandmother looking like this peach? (OT- she was great on Ray Donovan)

Screenshot_20190602-114642_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Martin's mental health is much more questionable and much more dangerous than Incognito's.

Assuming what you’re saying is true, my question is what the fūck does that have to do with anything?

Nobody saying it’s either Incognito or Martin.

I wouldn’t want either of them. Entire point is there are better examples of tough hard-nosed killers out there than some psychotic racist. Give me guys with the mentality of Jerome Brown or Vince Wilfork or Joaquin.

Assuming what you’re saying is true, my question is what the fūck does that have to do with anything?

Nobody saying it’s either Incognito or Martin.

I wouldn’t want either of them. Entire point is there are better examples of tough hard-nosed killers out there than some psychotic racist. Can you guys of the mentality of Jerome Brown or Vince Wilfork or Joaquin.

and if were strictly talking about college, Martin was a **** good OL at stanford even w him being half in on football. hes def got some mental health issues as we've seen, but ritchie does too and it isnt bc of CTE. you dont need a legit crazy person off the field to be a good football team. we've had great OLs here and none of them in their off field lives have been ritchie level off the field from what i know.

Slater wasn't nasty. Munoz wasn't nasty. Stephenson wasn't nasty.

I want talented guys who bring it every play.

Advertisement
Richie pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors involving his 90 year old grandmother in 2018. Richie was angry with his grandmother regarding issues he felt regarding death of his father last year. At his grandmothers, Richie punched a hole in the wall and then ripped her security system out of the wall.

He was arrested.

Advertisement
Back