Monday, 8/31 PractiSe

Advertisement
Happy Dancing GIF - Happy Dancing Girl - Discover & Share GIFs
Put this in the Nate Webster thread.

Advertisement
Navarro did what many posters around here and read social media posts and try to invent some sort of football context or connection.

People, please learn from this moment. Stay away from the tweets and just focus on what happens in reality.
Maaaaan that cringe nonsense made me go —

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

I wanted to hear better reviews about these upperclassme Yes. Lashlee seems very underwhelmed with what we are working with.
You realize these aren't reviews, right? The players and coaches say the same thing about one another every year leading up to the first game.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you...

As long as I've been a fan we've never had issues at RB or WR. I'm not about to worry because upperclassmen are not praised weekly. It'd be great to have that #1 type receiver(s) in one of Pope, Harley, Wiggins, but maybe one of the freshmen will eventually develop into a #1.

Advertisement
I just read through 5 pages & I'm ****ed that I still haven't learned to not do that...

I keep thinking I'm gonna stumble upon some good football talk or some relevant info & it just never happens lol.

Anyways... I can't wait til we get on the field & play so we can finally shut these whiny *** babies up within the fanbase. I mean all offseason all you fckas have done is cry, bìtch, moan & groan every step of the **** way, shìt is so annoying smh.

I get it "wE sAy tHaT eVeRy yEaR!" No shìt, that's how fandom works, every year is a new year unto itself & you have to be willing to allow the possibility that things can change before they actually do, if your fandom is conditional then you're wasting your time even paying attention to the team before the season starts.

I was just on the Arkansas board (scouting a CB lol) & I happened to read some of their fans talking about the season & you would never think they went 2-10 the last two seasons & haven't actually won 10+ games since 2011. They weren't delusional either, just excited & enthusiastic, you know... Fans.

I just read through 5 pages & I'm ****ed that I still haven't learned to not do that...

I keep thinking I'm gonna stumble upon some good football talk or some relevant info & it just never happens lol.

Anyways... I can't wait til we get on the field & play so we can finally shut these whiny *** babies up within the fanbase. I mean all offseason all you fckas have done is cry, bìtch, moan & groan every step of the **** way, shìt is so annoying smh.

I get it "wE sAy tHaT eVeRy yEaR!" No shìt, that's how fandom works, every year is a new year unto itself & you have to be willing to allow the possibility that things can change before they actually do, if your fandom is conditional then you're wasting your time even paying attention to the team before the season starts.

I was just on the Arkansas board (scouting a CB lol) & I happened to read some of their fans talking about the season & you would never think they went 2-10 the last two seasons & haven't actually won 10+ games since 2011. They weren't delusional either, just excited & enthusiastic, you know... Fans.

Do you think pope can be like proche was for them last year or would that be more of harleys role

This fan base will make up any excuses to push their narrative now a days. We have on paper one of the worst receiving cores this program has seen in last 20 years and you guys don’t think it’s a big deal that we have heard nothing about our upperclassmen receivers who couldn’t get separation against FIU, Duke, and LA tech. Throw scheme out all you want but good receivers win their matchups regardless
WORST RECEIVING CORES?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I get it "wE sAy tHaT eVeRy yEaR!" No shìt, that's how fandom works, every year is a new year unto itself & you have to be willing to allow the possibility that things can change before they actually do, if your fandom is conditional then you're wasting your time even paying attention to the team before the season starts

And even worse you have a photographic memory and will remember all of this bull****.

Advertisement
Our receivers need to get better given the fact we have a heisman candidate at qb and are running an uptempo power spread. Considering there hasn’t been much high praise given to Harley, Pope, or Wiggins. That has me concerned
I agree with this weve heard nothing to suggest anyone has stepped up to be the #1 guy!

Advertisement
Do you think pope can be like proche was for them last year or would that be more of harleys role
Proche was the primary X-WR for SMU, he received the bulk of the targets & was main go to guy for them last year.

In Lashlee's system Pope will be Z-WR or the Flanker, basically the WR2 who gets used in more versatile means & will excel in the intermediate routes while Dee Wiggins will be pulling Defenders away taking the top off of the Defense. Pope will be playing the Reggie Roberson role in this offense.

None of our WR's will have as many targets as Proche had, it will be a committee of 4-7 guys along with the 3 headed monster at RB & TE. The targets will be evenly distributed amongst all the playmaker so as to make our offensive attack more effective.

Lash has more weapons than he's ever had in his career as a play caller & there's no way he's not gonna use them all in several multifaceted ways in order to keep Defenses off balance.

Maybe it's a 5 way tie? That's what I'm going with until proven otherwise.
I think as a group there definitely gonna get the job done. I think Wiggins or Peyton end up being the #1 guy. Jordan is going to eat he's the only proven star I'mo

Advertisement
Back