Monday, 8/31 PractiSe

Pouting Pout GIF

Advertisement
You guys crack me up. No one sees anything, and no one has reported on anything. It's been a virtual black out, and you're in tremble mode over WRs. There's been no noise about any positions.
No noise at running back? No noise about Restrepo. No noise about Jennings? No noise about Phillips?

No noise at running back? No noise about Restrepo. No noise about Jennings? No noise about Phillips?
Have you been living under a rock? They were raving about Restrepo in the scrimmages and that Phillips is virtually unblockable.

Now I think you're just a troll with the RB comment.

Advertisement
Season just needs to start. Off seasons, especially this one, are full of coach speak and lip service. None of it, positive or negative means jack shiit until they show something on game day. The entire roster may be improved, maybe they all regressed....but reading into what some coach or player says in a 10 second sound bite is crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This fan base will make up any excuses to push their narrative now a days. We have on paper one of the worst receiving cores this program has seen in last 20 years and you guys don’t think it’s a big deal that we have heard nothing about our upperclassmen receivers who couldn’t get separation against FIU, Duke, and LA tech. Throw scheme out all you want but good receivers win their matchups regardless

That’s what I said. He said there has been no noise I named all of the players they have been raving about.
The noise has been primarily from the fans based off hype, hope, and some bare stats.

Some position coaches are more generous with their praise and hype than others. Take for instance Likens, who was raving about all the WRs you claim there's been no noise about. He even said Payton is the most talented WR he's ever coached (coming from a guy who has coached some 1st rounders). Is that noisy enough?

Come on man, you been tested for cocaine. Why being so secretive. If we can't hang 50 on them, we are in trouble.

Advertisement
The noise has been primarily from the fans based off hype, hope, and some bare stats.

Some position coaches are more generous with their praise and hype than others. Take for instance Likens, who was raving about all the WRs you claim there's been no noise about. He even said Payton is the most talented WR he's ever coached (coming from a guy who has coached some 1st rounders). Is that noisy enough?
Also has said he hasn’t put it all together as well

This fan base will make up any excuses to push their narrative now a days. We have on paper one of the worst receiving cores this program has seen in last 20 years and you guys don’t think it’s a big deal that we have heard nothing about our upperclassmen receivers who couldn’t get separation against FIU, Duke, and LA tech. Throw scheme out all you want but good receivers win their matchups regardless
And what narrative might you be pushing?

Advertisement
Back