Monday, 8/31 PractiSe

1598889943808.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you mean why? We have one senior receiver and 2 junior receivers that haven’t gotten much praise all camp. Not to mention Jordan being hurt and lack of noise around him as well. Don’t know about you but I was hoping to hear either pope, Harley, or Wiggins are stepping up and taking their game to next level. Instead we’ve heard that the young guys are pushing them and even hearing Wiggins say their learning from them. It should be the other way around

Advertisement
What do you mean why? We have one senior receiver and 2 junior receivers that haven’t gotten much praise all camp. Not to mention Jordan being hurt and not mentioned as well. Don’t know about you but I was hoping to hear either pope, Harley, or Wiggins are stepping up and taking their game to next level. Instead we’ve heard that the young guys are pushing them and even hearing Wiggins say their learning from them. It should be the other way around
Lashlee mentioned Pope today. Says he's looking good. Why get hung up on that stuff anyway?

Lashlee mentioned Pope today. Says he's looking good. Why get hung up on that stuff anyway?
Gaining more confidence as a 3 year player logging significant snaps is looking good?

I get hung up on it because what they say usually translates to games. Darrel Langham is only guy I can remember coming out of nowhere and making plays

What do you mean why? We have one senior receiver and 2 junior receivers that haven’t gotten much praise all camp. Not to mention Jordan being hurt and lack of noise around him as well. Don’t know about you but I was hoping to hear either pope, Harley, or Wiggins are stepping up and taking their game to next level. Instead we’ve heard that the young guys are pushing them and even hearing Wiggins say their learning from them. It should be the other way around
So you’re worried about the platitudes given to certain players.

Gaining more confidence as a 3 year player logging significant snaps is looking good?

I get hung up on it because what they say usually translates to games. Darrel Langham is only guy I can remember coming out of nowhere and making plays
Ok so you complain you "haven't heard anything" about the WRs then you hear something positive and say "well that isn't good enough." Ok then.

Advertisement
Ok so you complain you "haven't heard anything" about the WRs then you hear something positive and say "well that isn't good enough." Ok then.
listening to a coach mention a 3 year starter gaining confidence 2 weeks from game day is not a compliment.

Advertisement

:6fps6::6fps6::6fps6::6fps6::6fps6::6fps6:

Noise means crap in preseason...dont get sucker into it.

Advertisement
Back