Monday, 8/31 PractiSe

Advertisement
The lawn mower and maintenance noise?

Because that matters about as much as hearing anything about the players. Other than injuries, what player news has been beneficial to us in recent times?

This game should be like a scrimmage. We have so much talent that we should be dancing around them.

Advertisement
Good coaches encourage with praise and challenge by pointing out areas where improvement is needed. Seems like most fans have figured that out by now.

What do you mean why? We have one senior receiver and 2 junior receivers that haven’t gotten much praise all camp. Not to mention Jordan being hurt and lack of noise around him as well. Don’t know about you but I was hoping to hear either pope, Harley, or Wiggins are stepping up and taking their game to next level. Instead we’ve heard that the young guys are pushing them and even hearing Wiggins say their learning from them. It should be the other way around
Settle down Beavis.

Our receivers need to get better given the fact we have a heisman candidate at qb and are running an uptempo power spread. Considering there hasn’t been much high praise given to Harley, Pope, or Wiggins. That has me concerned
The good news is that it's now or never for those guys.

If they're inconsistent or not dependable then there's 5 freshmen waiting to supplant them.

Advertisement
Happy Dancing GIF - Happy Dancing Girl - Discover & Share GIFs

That's a future employee at Ta-Ta's.

This fan base will make up any excuses to push their narrative now a days. We have on paper one of the worst receiving cores this program has seen in last 20 years and you guys don’t think it’s a big deal that we have heard nothing about our upperclassmen receivers who couldn’t get separation against FIU, Duke, and LA tech. Throw scheme out all you want but good receivers win their matchups regardless
Dude need to roll up and relax 😂

Gaining more confidence as a 3 year player logging significant snaps is looking good?

I get hung up on it because what they say usually translates to games. Darrel Langham is only guy I can remember coming out of nowhere and making plays
You really think his first two years were a benefit to him developmentally? If anything, they were a net negative. He's probably someone that will benefit the most from the extra year of eligibility. Additionally, he's a better fit for this offense than Richt's or Enos'. Look at this as his redshirt sophomore year. As long as he keeps getting better, he will be fine.

Advertisement
Miami coach hypes up player in practice.
Miami fan says “here we go another Greentree All American.

Miami coach withholds praise.
Miami fan asks why coaches aren’t hyping up the players.
Funny, I noticed Rumph has been quite. Why hasn't he been interviewed so he can hype someone?

Oh man, I wish I could forget when Brian Monroe and Buck Ortega were lining up at WR. Or when our only deep threat was Lance Leggett.

I envy your young age and/or short memory.
Hence me saying one of the worst.

Advertisement
This fan base will make up any excuses to push their narrative now a days. We have on paper one of the worst receiving cores this program has seen in last 20 years and you guys don’t think it’s a big deal that we have heard nothing about our upperclassmen receivers who couldn’t get separation against FIU, Duke, and LA tech. Throw scheme out all you want but good receivers win their matchups regardless

Sounds like you should show them what it's all about.

I've never heard such wisdom and knowledge so freely provided!

I'm surprised you don't get daily briefings from the coaching staff . . .

Hence me saying one of the worst.
That's a lot of hyperbole.. There's a ton of young talent on this WR corps. Even a few years back when we had Herb Waters, Rashaun Scott, and freshman Foley (a mediocre group by any standard) they still performed reasonably well.

And yes veterans step up in their last year all the time. Coley, Streeter, Scott, Berrios, Langham, Davin Johnson, Hankerson are just a few that come to mind.

But besides all that, sure man. Spot on.

I’m thoroughly convinced that many porsters here panic and fall apart when faced with any obstacles or with just the slightest disappointment.

They must completely withdraw and give up when difficult challenges appear.

It is the only thing that explains when every time the least meaningful bit of information comes out, which these hypersensitive and chronic mopes could interpret as negative, such as a coach not giving lavish praise to a receiver or other position, they completely fall apart and think that position group and/or the season is totally fūcked

Advertisement
Back