Monday, 8/31 PractiSe

In years past we’ve heard about all the Greentree AA and then we get to the season and they suck.... maybe Lashlee IS giving the WR plenty of love but just isn’t putting it in print for the fans..

I mean if he gets on CIS and talks about how Pope can’t be stopped in practice or Brevin demands a double team at all times maybe UAB Or FSU or whomever reads this and PUTS that double team on Pope and/or Brevin.

I’m happy knowing sHT is going well and happy to find out just how well on Sept.10th. But that’s just me.

Advertisement
Thank you, it’s always worthwhile to let posters express their point of view clearly, even if its not a popular one.

Now we can all clearly see that you neither know Miami history or have a rooting interest in them apart from trolling.
B12E133E-43B8-42E4-9D96-1B6891862595.gif

It takes a lot less energy to be optimistic than pessimistic. Sure, sometimes you get hurt, but it hurts just as bad when you expect it.

I like being optimistic. I'm no sunshine pumper, but it feels really good going into this season. If we hadn't made those staff changes, I couldn't say that.

Advertisement
Sometimes people are let down by this site and even though I’m biased I get that there are issues that irritate the common fan. But you want to know what irritates me?

It’s the trolls. They’re terrible! Not terrible on their success at distraction, terrible in their execution. They have no subtlety, no artistry. It’s all “meow, meow, this topic shows how bad Miami is... oh also this topic, and this one, and this one!”

Who do you trolls look up to? Who inspires you to attain greatness? What are you trying to prove by your schtick? You need to find a reason, because the vets on this board sniff you out by the time you confirm the account via email.

Do better.
Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill ...

52FA42BD-CA2C-49BE-9BF0-D2808520049E.gif

Yup. Been saying this for a while now. None of our upper classmen receivers have shown to be number a one or even number two guy. I want to be wrong so bad.
Harley was second on the team in receptions and Wiggins and Pope were the 4th and 5th guys in an offense that rarely used more than 3 wide receivers. I’ll agree that Pope has underperformed his recruiting ranking but it’s not like these guys have been getting a ton of reps the last two years.

I just read through 5 pages & I'm ****ed that I still haven't learned to not do that...

I keep thinking I'm gonna stumble upon some good football talk or some relevant info & it just never happens lol.

Anyways... I can't wait til we get on the field & play so we can finally shut these whiny *** babies up within the fanbase. I mean all offseason all you fckas have done is cry, bìtch, moan & groan every step of the **** way, shìt is so annoying smh.

I get it "wE sAy tHaT eVeRy yEaR!" No shìt, that's how fandom works, every year is a new year unto itself & you have to be willing to allow the possibility that things can change before they actually do, if your fandom is conditional then you're wasting your time even paying attention to the team before the season starts.

I was just on the Arkansas board (scouting a CB lol) & I happened to read some of their fans talking about the season & you would never think they went 2-10 the last two seasons & haven't actually won 10+ games since 2011. They weren't delusional either, just excited & enthusiastic, you know... Fans.
bro, it's crazy. No one saw the turnaround until it actually happen. No one thought Lamar Jackson was going to be MVP. No one thought Joe Burrow was going to win the Heisman. Unless people think we're not going to complete any passes, someone in the receiving core going to make plays. We can judge our receivers when the season start, at least we can have some actual data then.

Advertisement
They were interchangeable, Roberson was definitely the deep threat, but Proche was a Deep threat too.

Both Wiggins & Pope have very good speed & both can be the Deep threats, what I mean was Wiggins will be the X & be the primary WR1 who takes the top off while Pope will be the Flanker that gets more 1 on 1 matchups because Wiggins is pulling Defenders away. Harley as the Slot will get a ton of opportunities as well to get catches because he'll never get double covered with Defenses have to account for Wiggins & Pope on the outside, Jordan & Mallory in the middle of the field & the RB's coming out of the backfield.

And I've been Pope's biggest proponent on the board, even when everyone else bashed the kid & hates on him daily I've been holding down the fort telling people he's going to explode in this offense, it's perfectly suited for his skill set & the work he's put in all offseason was unreal, I haven't seen a kid work that hard on his craft in years.

Whether he's the #1 WR or #3 WR won't matter, because of how Lash is going to run this offense, there won't really need to be just one main guy getting all the targets, everything will spread out amongst the playmakers, everybody is going to eat, Defenses will have to pick their poison because we'll be attacking them from all angles.

Pope ran a 10.53 in the finals of the 100-meter dash a few years back and is always a threat with that speed. Got to be one of the fastest players on the team.

Pope ran a 10.53 in the finals of the 100-meter dash a few years back and is always a threat with that speed. Got to be one of the fastest players on the team.
Would someone just get Pope the dragon scroll so he can be who he was made to be! Cmon man! It’s his time!
40FB7C49-F116-4064-81F4-66525F1FFC30.jpeg

Advertisement
Yep. It's not the trolling as much as it is the bad trolling. It's truly an art form that's been lost with the need for immediate gratification. We've seen so many try on here and flame out so miserably.

Look at the true artists like rok. The man is an absolute treasure for his ability to mix in lunacy with validity. He's the last of his kind it seems. That's why I try to celebrate him and his greatness as often as possible.
If you doubt it check out rok’s fresh seed, best in the biz!

Advertisement
Dude found a way to drop 48 points on Memphis without their other receiver Roberson who I think is even fasten Proche. The man knows offense.

Yeah a true Frosh WR almost went for 150.

What’s great about the Memphis game is you could see the good and bad in his play-calling without one of their best weapons.

I just read through 5 pages & I'm ****ed that I still haven't learned to not do that...

I keep thinking I'm gonna stumble upon some good football talk or some relevant info & it just never happens lol.

Anyways... I can't wait til we get on the field & play so we can finally shut these whiny *** babies up within the fanbase. I mean all offseason all you fckas have done is cry, bìtch, moan & groan every step of the **** way, shìt is so annoying smh.

I get it "wE sAy tHaT eVeRy yEaR!" No shìt, that's how fandom works, every year is a new year unto itself & you have to be willing to allow the possibility that things can change before they actually do, if your fandom is conditional then you're wasting your time even paying attention to the team before the season starts.

I was just on the Arkansas board (scouting a CB lol) & I happened to read some of their fans talking about the season & you would never think they went 2-10 the last two seasons & haven't actually won 10+ games since 2011. They weren't delusional either, just excited & enthusiastic, you know... Fans.

100%. That's why I repeatedly say that this is one of the worst fanbases in the entire world bar none. Because it is comprised entirely of fair weather fans. The same braindead, worthless cucks who constantly regurgitate negative & toxic talking pts on this forum nonstop, will also be the same individuals who try to suck the c*m out of Manny's dyck after MIA beats Clemson this yr. Watch. Smh

If these cats had even an ounce of integrity & character, they would institute a self-ban.

What do you mean why? We have one senior receiver and 2 junior receivers that haven’t gotten much praise all camp. Not to mention Jordan being hurt and lack of noise around him as well. Don’t know about you but I was hoping to hear either pope, Harley, or Wiggins are stepping up and taking their game to next level. Instead we’ve heard that the young guys are pushing them and even hearing Wiggins say their learning from them. It should be the other way around
They say Harley has been the top wr all camp

What do you mean why? We have one senior receiver and 2 junior receivers that haven’t gotten much praise all camp. Not to mention Jordan being hurt and lack of noise around him as well. Don’t know about you but I was hoping to hear either pope, Harley, or Wiggins are stepping up and taking their game to next level. Instead we’ve heard that the young guys are pushing them and even hearing Wiggins say their learning from them. It should be the other way around
Here ya go bud
0058055-midol-long-lasting-relief-caplets-600.jpg

Advertisement
Back