MJJ

Advertisement
Things couldn’t be better my friend. Maybe I just don’t have patience for people that don’t understand the deal with Richt.

There’s only one deal with him, he runs it his way, it was understood when he signed. You know it better than anybody. He’s not going to change the structure for anybody.

Maybe somebody needs to spell it out for these idiots. I just don’t have the time right now
Couldn’t have said it better myself. All these internet coaches. We actually have hope of winning, and everyone on here hating on him.

Advertisement
That hurts to read. Basically turning away a legit chance at the CFB playoffs

I really don't get the logic behind that, especially with a kid like Eason who was recruited by Richt and has two years of eligibility left. He also has to sit out this season anyway, so it would have been a 3 horse race at QB in 2019.

Patterson would be able to play right away (not sure how many years he has left) and fits into the system Richt wants to run because of what he can do with his feet.

Wow.

The good news is that we do have a lot of top-ranked OOS players and transfers interested in us (again).

At any rate, we need to get a QB in this class whether it turns out to be Johnson or someone else.

QB just isn't a position to be skipping a class.

Im just gonna say we turned away jacob eason & shea patterson this off season... shea a bunch of us tried to chip in on but to no avail.

WTF do you expect when the QB coach is the HCs son? Where a undisclosed part of his job is to basically be loyal to his dad and back him, i.e. not challenge him and drive alternative opinions.

PeeWee amateur hour BS right here. Meanwhile programs like Bama & UGA run true professional organizations where you get hired based on the value you project to add.

Advertisement
Dee is a good dude, but we didn’t turn away Eason. We might not have pursued him, but we didn’t turn him away. There’s a big difference there.

Rick personally recruited the fck out of him two years ago. Further, Eason wanted to go somewhere where he was almost certain to start in 2019. That wasn’t the case here.

No idea on Patterson, but I never heard anywhere that he was even thinking about us.

Im just gonna say we turned away jacob eason & shea patterson this off season... shea a bunch of us tried to chip in on but to no avail.

Bwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLBwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dee is a good dude, but we didn’t turn away Eason. We might not have pursued him, but we didn’t turn him away. There’s a big difference there.

Rick personally recruited the fck out of him two years ago. Further, Eason wanted to go somewhere where he was almost certain to start in 2019. That wasn’t the case here.

No idea on Patterson, but I never heard anywhere that he was even thinking about us.

Major loss no other way to spin it. The posters saying “well we got Jarren and Kosi” “always next cycle” “didn’t want him anyways”...soft. Elite programs at the top level take in blue chip QB’s every year. If we don’t close on a guy with MJJ caliber we are putting all our chips into two guys who have never played at the college level. I like Jarren and Kosi as much as the next guy but don’t fool yourself If there’s ever a position to stack it’s QB.

Advertisement

Ahhhhh **** .. Shea Patterson would've led us to the promise land this year with him being eligible already.

I don't like reading that.

I can understand Eason, but Shea smh.

Major loss no other way to spin it. The posters saying “well we got Jarren and Kosi” “always next cycle” “didn’t want him anyways”...soft. Elite programs at the top level take in blue chip QB’s every year. If we don’t close on a guy with MJJ caliber we are putting all our chips into two guys who have never played at the college level. I like Jarren and Kosi as much as the next guy but don’t fool yourself If there’s ever a position to stack it’s QB.

I agree in needing to stack players at QB, but to say elite programs take blue chip QB's every year is false. Bama took Philip Ely from Tampa in '11 and Alec Morris from TX in '12 and both were 3 stars. Is it a miss if MJJ doesn't come? no doubt he was the #1 and only guy on their board at the position. But it will be early August when we find out for sure so if we need to shuffle and find someone we at least have some time.

Advertisement
You guys are getting worked up about if Jarren starts next year over Weldon or Perry they’re both gone ... know who isn’t transferring augie dubise... real talk though it’s only July, fall camp or the regular season hasn’t started but I will be nervous if we don’t bring in atleast something for this class at qb

#recruiting!! Let the season play out, we landed a UofKentucky commit in like December and know everyone wants him to start! And that’s okay Perry whom most on this board had his flight to NYC scheduled. It’s recruiting let it play out. This staff will have us right
I
Let's be fair Eason was one of Richts guys he just wanted to be home and Shea sure he'd be tbe best here but Richt and everybody else here believed in Perry big time and he still may be a star so it isnt like they jusy passed to have a starter that they never trusted

Advertisement
Back