MJJ

Why the **** would we turn away Patterson, whether he could have played this year or not?

The second he walked in that door he would have been the most talented QB on the roster. And don’t anyone tell me it’s cause we didn’t want to hurt the other QBs feelings.

Advertisement
Im just gonna say we turned away jacob eason & shea patterson this off season... shea a bunch of us tried to chip in on but to no avail.
Dee, do you feel like the hard-headedness to input is something we just have to get used to as a fan base? I know we have been saying no to transfers that originally had a chance to sign with us, but given the nature of our QB room, it definitely would have been nice to have one of them. Thanks for the info bro.

So the latest nonsense is that Eason wanted to transfer to Miami from UGA and we turned him down? All of sudden Kirby Smart was just gonna let UGA players transfer to Miami. Pretty sure he made it clear early on at Georgia he wasn’t gonna do that. People were calling him a ***** for it. Ask yourselves something. Why does this guy only have info on players that don’t wind up at Miami?

Not to mention Eason was clearly on his way to Washington well before the season was over.

Haha. Im curious why we gotta go there. You realize some of that stuff pete & ivins told yall last year months after i said it right. Are they my apostles? I dont even say **** on here any more. If you mean about eason & shea thats common knowledge to alot of people. Just ask them my son. Go with god.
Fyi. For you & all others id rather be left the **** alone to enjoy my nephews collegiate experience & root for my team. Im just not as much of an ******* as alot of people on here. If im asked a question i respond rather than simply ignore it.

Dee, ignore the ingratiate assclowns on here.

I know that over the summer there is obviously no work being done as a team, but if you don't mind sharing your thoughts, have you seen/heard anything in regards to Perry / Jarren closing the gap on Malik? Also, in terms of OL depth, any word on how the frosh have progressed strength wise?

Thank you in advance

Patterson committed to Michigan in December. A full 5 months before Tai. P committed to Clemson. So you guys want to believe that this phony was actively pushing for Patterson to come to UM while also pushing to get the kid from Connecticut to Miami. Trash.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haha. Im curious why we gotta go there. You realize some of that stuff pete & ivins told yall last year months after i said it right. Are they my apostles? I dont even say **** on here any more. If you mean about eason & shea thats common knowledge to alot of people. Just ask them my son. Go with god.
Fyi. For you & all others id rather be left the **** alone to enjoy my nephews collegiate experience & root for my team. Im just not as much of an ******* as alot of people on here. If im asked a question i respond rather than simply ignore it.
Don’t miss understand me dee. I **** with you and I appreciate you and ur info and I have never been a hater to u on here. I’m just saying these ppl acting like mark a villain now all of a sudden just because he turned a kid away. No one really knows the reasons why even you who seem to be very plugged in. I’m not taking value away from you and the info you give us at all I appreciate that **** but there are a million reasons for why decisions like that are made.

So the latest nonsense is that Eason wanted to transfer to Miami from UGA and we turned him down? All of sudden Kirby Smart was just gonna let UGA players transfer to Miami. Pretty sure he made it clear early on at Georgia he wasn’t gonna do that. People were calling him a ***** for it. Ask yourselves something. Why does this guy only have info on players that don’t wind up at Miami?

Not to mention Eason was clearly on his way to Washington well before the season was over.

Patterson committed to Michigan in December. A full 5 months before Tai. P committed to Clemson. So you guys want to believe that this phony was actively pushing for Patterson to come to UM while also pushing to get the kid from Connecticut to Miami. Trash.

I believe these are stone cold facts

Advertisement
Y’all just relax. I’m not reading this entire thread but I can tell you this. MJJ has no problem with our coaching staff and our program. It’s beinf reported elsewhere and it has been for a few weeks that he just doesn’t wanna b in south Florida. It happens. This city ain’t for everyone.
Some guys like small towns..his lives in Oregon has a white girl..
PEDO STATE where black boys can get them... nvm and I'm not starting anything. I just think it's more aligned w what he's use to.

Some guys like small towns..his lives in Oregon has a white girl..
PEDO STATE where black boys can get them... nvm and I'm not starting anything. I just think it's more aligned w what he's use to.

You can find white girl cleat chasers in syria

Advertisement
I'll ask a Q...

How that visitors list looking for Paradise? We going to be lit in Gables?
Dont know brother. I know several out of state kids that are supposed to come. But that can change by the minute & honestly im tired of having people insult me behind a screen. So im sorry brother but no se.

Don’t miss understand me dee. I **** with you and I appreciate you and ur info and I have never been a hater to u on here. I’m just saying these ppl acting like mark a villain now all of a sudden just because he turned a kid away. No one really knows the reasons why even you who seem to be very plugged in. I’m not taking value away from you and the info you give us at all I appreciate that **** but there are a million reasons for why decisions like that are made.
I feel you brother. Its actual logical why they were turned away. Im not saying it as a reason to question them. For any logical person it sortve just comes down to numbers. Far as eason goes he tried to transfer here after his freshman year when we were receptive & he couldnt get a release. After last year who knows the multitude of reasons why we passed. I simply know the interest was there & we passed. Far as shea goes i know our primary concern was we thought hed have to sit out a year. For us we feel good about where we are next year at the position. As i said id imagine if we knew hed get cleared we probably take him. But hey. What do i know. Its not like sheas just another img kid. Lmao

Last edited:
Dont know brother. I know several out of state kids that are supposed to come. But that can change by the minute & honestly im tired of having people insult me behind a screen. So im sorry brother but no se.
Not trying to put those haters on you but who have you heard might show up?

Advertisement
I feel you brother. Its actual logical why they were turned away. Im not saying it as a reason to question them. For any logical person it sortve just comes down to numbers. Far as eason goes he tried to transfer here after his freshman year when we were receptive & he couldnt get a release. After last year who knows the multitude of reasons why we passed. I simply know the interest was there & we passed. Far as shea goes i know our primary concern was we thought hed have to sit out a year. For us we feel good about where we are next year at the position. As i said id imagine if we knew hed get cleared we probably take him. But hey. What do i know. Its not like sheas just another img kid. Lmao
Brooklyn, not gonna lie but that hurts that we were that close to getting shea. Shea with this miami team, would have a really good shot to win the national championship.

His son has no business being here, period. FSU hired Walt Bell to be their QB coach. He was the OC/QB Coach at Maryland for 2 seasons, before that he was the OC/QB Coach at Arkansas State for 2 seasons, before that he was the TE coach & recruiting coordinator for UNC for 2 seasons. He's 34 years old.

UF hired Brian Johnson to be their QB coach. He was the OC/QB coach for Houston last year, he was the QB coach at Miss St for 3 years before that, and was the OC/QB coach at Utah for 2 years before that. He's 31 years old.

Jon Richt is Miami's QB coach. He was a quality control coach at UGA (for his dad) in 2014. He got coffee for the coaches for a year in Buffalo working for the Bills in 2015. Then he came here. He's 28 years old.

The bottom line is, Walt Bell is a deserving hire at FSU. Is he absolutely, positively a better coach than Jon Richt? Maybe, maybe not but the fact of the matter is he's a qualified candidate with a pedigree of success and an ascension through the coaching ranks until he got the job he has currently. The exact same can be said about Brian Johnson at UF. Is he the next Vince Lombardi? It remains to be seen. But he's qualified for the job he has and deserves to have it.

Jon Richt is not qualified to have the job he holds. At all, in any universe. He is only the QB coach at Miami because of who his dad is. That is literally the only reason. The. Only. One. If Mario Cristobal was the HC at Miami, do you think Jon Richt would be his QB coach? Noooooope. My point simply is, I don't think little Richt is some cancer who is destroying the program from within. I don't think he's the missing piece of the puzzle that will prevent the team from winning a championship. He's a cog in a wheel. But when you don't deserve the job you have and then you don't perform at the level expected of you, you can bet your *** you're going to get a world of **** and you're going to deserve every drop of it.

nah, Malik played okay his first year and broke the school TD record.

With the O-line issues it's difficult to really assess the offense at times, but Mark Richt knows what he's doing by hiring people who know his system to coach his players. Every offensive coach was hand-picked by Richt because he coached them personally, or they know exactly what he wants from coaching under him in the past. The nepotism narrative is overplayed because Mark Richt coaches the offense by extension.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back