MJJ

looks like he is heading to pedo state...

NOT overly concerned, if he comes awesome, if not no biggy. Either find another or wait for 2020

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Decision date after Paradise??

We put a lot of time and $$$ into a kid to go to another school. Oh well...…..

And so did everyone else who doesn’t get him. That’s recruiting.
Did they????? Little Richt seemed to make as many trips to Oregon as I've ever seen, to strike out on a kid who is going to a school that already has a QB commit while we have none. But hey "that's recruiting"

Did they????? Little Richt seemed to make as many trips to Oregon as I've ever seen, to strike out on a kid who is going to a school that already has a QB commit while we have none. But hey "that's recruiting"
First of all, you have no clue how many flights Rick took to Oregon. Second, why the fck would you care? Are you getting billed for the flights? You worms cry when we don’t recruit someone hard enough and cry when we do recruit someone hard. Another new account with a lame anti-UM schtick.

First of all, you have no clue how many flights Rick took to Oregon. Second, why the fck would you care? Are you getting billed for the flights? You worms cry when we don’t recruit someone hard enough and cry when we do recruit someone hard. Another new account with a lame anti-UM schtick.
" The Canes sent QB coach Jon Richt out to Oregon 5 weeks in a row (!!!) during the fall to see Johnson Jr"

- Swing and a miss, Strike 2

- "new account" - joined Dec 11, 2012, Strike 3 looking, have a seat kid

He took a flight there 5 weeks in a row back in the spring according to Wiltfong. Chalk it up as a big L and reshuffle the QB board.

I'm with Chise' on this..Guess how many times we are going to have to visit guys like Bogle, Neal, and Darnell Wright if he shows legit interest? Multiple. Its the recruiting game. Hell if Jadon Hasselwood or whatever his name is (#1 WR in nation) comes to Paradise and gives Richt and Dugans the bat signal that hes legit interested we gonna be up in GA a lot too.

Welcome to Recruiting.

That helicopter that Saban has aint just for his trips to Chick-Fila either ya know.

I kinda go back and forth on this. Maybe the coaches should have picked up on the fact that it just felt like he never wanted to come here( I say this point bcuz there has been a different school in the mix against us it seems like every month, then that school gets another qb commit, and its a new school that is either us or them) but Idk what you do when a kid tells you he has high interest and its the only QB you really want to recruit. Its an L but man, the kid played some games.

I'm with Chise' on this..Guess how many times we are going to have to visit guys like Bogle, Neal, and Darnell Wright if he shows legit interest? Multiple. Its the recruiting game. Hell if Jadon Hasselwood or whatever his name is (#1 WR in nation) comes to Paradise and gives Richt and Dugans the bat signal that hes legit interested we gonna be up in GA a lot too.

Welcome to Recruiting.

That helicopter that Saban has aint just for his trips to Chick-Fila either ya know.
I think the L is the fact that he is the only guy we were recruiting at the position. If we were visiting 3-4 different top QB's, it would feel a lot different.

It's embarrassing as hell to miss on this kid. Period. You can't force kids to do things, but they put a ton of time and resources into getting him. Penn State did not. Will we shutter the program if he doesn't sign here? Gonna go with no. Is it embarrassing and potentially indicative of the capability of our recruiters? Yes and probably.