MJJ

He took a flight there 5 weeks in a row back in the spring according to Wiltfong. Chalk it up as a big L and reshuffle the QB board.
Five whole trips to visit a recruit? Wow! Stop the presses! You and Pooner44 should try to get a refund for the $1500 that those flights cost. Very significant expenditure there.

Advertisement
You like to bicker like a chick, but you’re terrible at it. You still have no clue how many times Rick went to Oregon, and I have no idea why it matters to you.

Why do you care how often he went to Oregon? He practically camped out in Ocala to get Perry, and it worked.

I just noticed your stupidity for the first time yesterday. That’s why I thought you were a new account. Looks like you just started gracing us with your electronic diarrhea recently even though you joined a few years ago.

So the time he spent whiffing on the only recruit he was supposed to get, that's not valuable time to the Miami program? It's an acceptable "whiff" to you??

/strike 4

That their lead QB recruiter was able to get a highly ranked kid despite the fact they already had a highly ranked kid committed to said school already????? No harm in having 2 four star QBs commit per cycle, that's how it should be. Competition.

It looks like right now we are left holding our d-cks at the most important position I the game for the 2019 cycle

That’s not what I’m saying. Those other schools sans PSU have moved on from him after accepting other commits.

Penn St already has a 4 star Top 10 QB committed, that's the part that bothers me, if he goes there
Why does what Ped State has at QB matter to you? Do you think we shouldn't get any WRs here because we're so loaded at the spot?

Why does what Ped State has at QB matter to you? Do you think we shouldn't get any WRs here because we're so loaded at the spot?
Let me slow this down for you slick:

1. We have put all of our time, resources, money into recruiting one QB, MJJ.

2. Said QB chose another school (it appears) that already has a 4 star highly ranked QB committed. We have none, yet he still chose the other school.

3. 5 WRs can play in a single game/set, only one QB is playing you fool. TERRIBLE comparison and maybe the dumbest thing I have read here today (thus far)

/Stikes 5,6,7

Advertisement
Five whole trips to visit a recruit? Wow! Stop the presses! You and Pooner44 should try to get a refund for the $1500 that those flights cost. Very significant expenditure there.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. Step away from the keyboard and go do some logic puzzles or something.

Franklin crushed us here. Pure and simple. This was pathetic. Whether it was not reading the guy from the get go or getting the messaging wrong, this should be one of those misses where people go back to the drawing board and say this is how I need to change. Thomas Brown seemed to do it after the McFarland miss. Hopefully Richt ends up doing this. He had great success targeting his other guys and winning. Perhaps Taggart just egged him to lead us on to do him a solid or he ended up putting a bug in his ear using his relationship with his father to indicate Franklin and PSU would be a better landing spot

Advertisement
If he doesn't commit to us, I hope that means that we pursue other targets. The previously mentioned strategy that we're fine with taking no QB in '19 if we miss out on this kid would be abysmal if true

But, you're using the fact that part of it bothers you to frame every single fact regarding it as purely negative
Is there a positive if the only QB you recruited for the class commits to another school despite the fact they already have a highly ranked QB commit?

Let me slow this down for you slick:

1. We have put all of our time, resources, money into recruiting one QB, MJJ.

2. Said QB chose another school (it appears) that already has a 4 star highly ranked QB committed. We have none, yet he still chose the other school.

3. 5 WRs can play in a single game/set, only one QB is playing you fool. TERRIBLE comparison and maybe the dumbest thing I have read here today (thus far)

/Stikes 5,6,7

Stick with your "hates facts" argument. It confuses those who want to ride on reputation and alleged insight.

Advertisement
Is there a positive if the only QB you recruited for the class commits to another school despite the fact they already have a highly ranked QB commit?

The only QB part bothers me too. The fact that our QB coach made multiple trips to recruit his top target does not bother me in the slightest. I'm skeptical of Richt Jr's value, as well. But, one thing I'm not gonna get on him for is trying hard.

Advertisement
Yes. We can take 2 QBs in 2020.

If someone transfers when they are 3rd/4th string this fall (Perry or Weldon), we could be stuck with 2 QB's in 2019. Not good from a numbers perspective, I think it would be best to take at least one this class. Still plenty of time to reshuffle the board and get some OV's for the FSU game lined up.

When he's the only guy we were recruiting at the position = L

Don't get dizzy from all the spinning you're doing
And Pickowski was the only QB we were recruiting last year until we weren't. Wipe the tears away, and let's see what happens over the next 7 months. You guys are prone to panic and hysteria like 12 year old girls grabbing at Beiber's junk.

You act like it's impossible to find a good QB in the next 7 months if we miss on MJ. Urb took Haskins from Maryland a couple weeks before signing day, and Haskins was Maryland's alleged Ambassador. We snatched Williams from Kentucky when we felt like it. Happens all the **** time, son. Quit shivering like a wet chihuahua.

Advertisement
Back