MJJ

Bruh who cares, we missed so what, go get another qb. If I didn’t believe that we should take a qb ever year I wouldnt be opposed to sitting this year out on taking a qb given how weak the class is but just see how things progresses over the next few months and see what happen. Not stressing over this

Advertisement
After paradise if he comes he’s ours

Listening to Bruce Feldman yesterday on the Jim Rome Show...apparently this guy is really in to PSU. Also apparently parents LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE James Franklin and he's got these guys drinking the Jim Jones Kool-Aid. Bruce said while James is talking to the parents, this dude starts crying as he talks about the importance of a head coach being these young men second parent, and that he treats all of his players like his own children. Parents are eating this up, allegedly.

Pretty funny considering his tenure at Vandy. Guy really sells it. Him and Seider are quite the team

Advertisement
Personally, I think it's a few things:

1. He has never been comfortable on his fit in our locker room.
2. He is more comfortable or prefers the kind of campus environment of the bigger school - much like what he is accustomed to.
3. Too many arms in the rotation.

I also think our staff suspected some of this - that could be why they had a few different kids involved with him over the two visits.

And if 1 of them transfers after this year? One of those 3 guys is going to be 4th on the depth chart this year essentially telling them they’ll never play a snap here.

Posters have been transferring guys out of here for years and it never happens. People said Rosier would leave. You never know. **** if MJJ commits what if he doesn't beat Williams out for the next 2-3 years and Max Johnson behind him in 2020 is the ****? MJJ is screwed anyway.

You just never know. My only point is that if the staff wants to "boom or bust" with MJJ I am okay with that as opposed to just dragging some body in here that doesn't belong.

Advertisement
Penn St already has a 4 star Top 10 QB committed, that's the part that bothers me, if he goes there

And that should tell you all you need to know about the kid if he does decide to go to Penn St.

If there is anything I took away from the last recruiting cycle, it’s what Nesta said: Some kids ain’t ready for the big stage pressures that come with playing for The U.

Some kids are just not built for it.

We don’t have any QB on our roster with a lock on the starting spot. And he’s the only one we are going after this cycle. WTF more do you want in terms of an opportunity to see the field quickly?

So if he chooses PSU given their QB situation versus ours then he was never meant to be here.

Listening to Bruce Feldman yesterday on the Jim Rome Show...apparently this guy is really in to PSU. Also apparently parents LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE James Franklin and he's got these guys drinking the Jim Jones Kool-Aid. Bruce said while James is talking to the parents, this dude starts crying as he talks about the importance of a head coach being these young men second parent, and that he treats all of his players like his own children. Parents are eating this up, allegedly.
Johnson said himself that he fell in love with psu on his visit and franklin reminded him of his pops.

And that should tell you all you need to know about the kid if he does decide to go to Penn St.

If there is anything I took away from the last recruiting cycle, it’s what Nesta said: Some kids ain’t ready for the big stage pressures that come with playing for The U.

Some kids are just not built for it.

We don’t have any QB on our roster with a lock on the starting spot. And he’s the only one we are going after this cycle. WTF more do you want in terms of an opportunity to see the field quickly?

So if he chooses PSU given their QB situation versus ours then he was never meant to be here.
A kid committing to a school that already has a Top 10 QB on board tells me the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you are trying to say, at least that's the way I take it. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
A kid committing to a school that already has a Top 10 QB on board tells me the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you are trying to say, at least that's the way I take it. Just my opinion.

If I’m a top recruit, I want to see the field as soon as possible. So if you sell me on a re-emerging program with no one with a stronghold on the position in front of me AND I’m the only QB recruit you’re targeting this cycle, then I’m all in. Especially if I’ve got to compete against another QB who is already a higher priority in my very same class. That’s an uphill battle that’s winnable but why take on that fight if you have a better option?

So if he chooses PSU, that tells me he is OK with waiting his turn. Not the kind of guy I want leading my squad.

Advertisement
If I’m a top recruit, I want to see the field as soon as possible. So if you sell me on a re-emerging program with no one with a stronghold on the position in front of me AND I’m the only QB recruit you’re targeting this cycle, then I’m all in. Especially if I’ve got to compete against another QB who is already a higher priority in my very same class. That’s an uphill battle that’s winnable but why take on that fight if you have a better option?

So if he chooses PSU, that tells me he is OK with waiting his turn. Not the kind of guy I want leading my squad.
See, and if I'M the stud QB recruit I go where I fit best PERIOD. Where I have the best chance to go pro/win, and don't give 2 sh-its about who else is coming or is already there, because I'm the MAN.

Fields (#1 player in the US/QB) just committed to UGA, with Fromm almost leading them to **** near a national title. Because he don't care, he wants to beat the best to beat the best. Tua went to Bama when Hurts was the guy, look what he did. Real ballers don't care about being the ONLY GUY, they want to be THE GUY.

IMO you theory is WAY OFF here. But again, just my opinion.

See, and if I'M the stud QB recruit I go where I fit best PERIOD. Where I have the best chance to go pro/win, and don't give 2 sh-its about who else is coming or is already there, because I'm the MAN.

Fields (#1 player in the US/QB) just committed to UGA, with Fromm almost leading them to a title. Because he don't care, he wants to beat the best to beat the best. Tus when to Bama when Hurts was the guy, look what he did. Real ballers don't care about being the ONLY GUY, they want to be THE GUY.

IMO you theory is WAY OFF here. But again, just my opinion.

Ok. Now let’s push on your theory a bit, because if you are trying to tell me that that kid fits in better at Penn St than at The U and more importantly if you are trying to tell me that this kid has a better shot of making the League at Penn St, then I don’t have **** more to say to you, bruh.

All your I’m The Man, I Beat Out Anybody rhetoric is for a Gatorade commercial. Kids want to see the field. Or, they want to front run and grab a nice bag.

Advertisement
Back