MJJ

Doesn’t seem like it, a lot of other staffs have position coaches recruit players all the time that aren’t at their position ala coley with uga but for the most part our position coaches mainly recruit their position from the looks of it

Honestly whoever is the RC has done a horrible job so far

Advertisement
Advertisement
#recruiting!! Let the season play out, we landed a UofKentucky commit in like December and know everyone wants him to start! And that’s okay Perry whom most on this board had his flight to NYC scheduled. It’s recruiting let it play out. This staff will have us right

I am not of the school that you must take a QB every cycle, it is nice, but please explain why it is needed. We are set for the next 3-4 years with Kosi and Jarren. What happens if we skip a cycle? Why is this such a big deal other than we dedicated all our time to this one guy? We move on to 2020 and have a better selling point for the that cat.

Why do all of yall constantly choose to just insult each other. If its simply a difference of opinion than state it and move on. Both of yall have valid points. Chise id hope his point isnt simply we wasted time & money on recruiting him. Far more important is that we wasted it solely on him (assuming he doesnt come) and we didnt really go after other realistic options at the position because we were giving him first right of refusal. This has been my issue all along. On top of i can think of three other qbs id far rather we put our offer & energy into. I think its really foolish to say were willing to pass on taking a qb this year. Clearly we need another qb. Not just because its LIKELY atleast 1 of them transfers but far more accurately because we have a room full of young UNPROVEN qbs who havent established anything except the fact they take up a scholarship. The tragic part to this may be next year so far is very similar.Max isnt the #1 target & harrison bailey is nowhere near what people expect him to be.

I dont think MJJ is very good anyway. Wish we would have gone after a legit QB or 2 to begin with. Oh well...I put my trust in the staff to get us to where we need to be.

Advertisement
Chris that dude will not be a QB here. I'M like you.. not even thinking about MJJ anymore.

All the experts keep saying this is the worst QB class in a long time, I just liked him for his stars, don’t think he’s any better than NKosi or Jarren

I hate Penn State more than every other school except FSU. But Franklin is a great coach and great recruiter. I was praying they would hire Golden instead!!

With that said if MJJ goes there it is understandable for him. It sucks for us because we have no back up plan but if there is nobody else the staff feels could ever start here than I suppose they are justified. We may not agree but the U doesn’t send any of us any paychecks.

If he goes there then f-him. Move one- he will be dead to me.

Advertisement
I am not of the school that you must take a QB every cycle, it is nice, but please explain why it is needed. We are set for the next 3-4 years with Kosi and Jarren. What happens if we skip a cycle? Why is this such a big deal other than we dedicated all our time to this one guy? We move on to 2020 and have a better selling point for the that cat.
Im gonna assume that was a genuine question so ill give you a genuine answer. Everyone on here(myself included) feels we have a legit qb in either one of or both jarren & nkosi. However unless youre blind you realize its an assumption. Neither of them (or cade assuming someone wants to argue him)have taken one single meaningful snap or have proven anything on the field. So while we may hope we have a heisman contender in place as of right now our only reality is freakin malik is still here & **** be gone next year. So if we pass on a qb this year and none of our other options pans out thatll simply be one more year with the same mediocrity at qb. When u have established qbs you can pass on a class. When u dont you recruit a fresh take yearly. Simple. And as my point earlier was if you think our targets in this class are baffling just wait till you see next year. I love this staff & i dont wanna question them. But between this pattern i see developing with recruiting & the article i just read by banda im getting a lil worried. Lmao (sarcasm)

Spooner44 is big ole **** troll.

Nobody leaves 50 fūcking porsts in one day on the same topic trying to grind in the gloom and doom scenario without being a troll.

It’s the very definition of a troll.

Yea, it’s a big swing and miss. That’s recruiting if that’s how it turns out. You go to the next plan, learn and move on.

It’s not going to change anything this season or next, whatever impact it may have had would not have been until 2020. Think we can come up with an alternative for QB by then? If he was ever even destined to start here.

Get a hold of yourself you fūcking pussies.

Advertisement
Again confirms what I've always suspected, little Richt is not fit to be our QB coach. Maybe assistant coach like DVD or a GA, but he just does not have the skill set yet to be a premium QB coach - which is what these kids and this program deserves!

How low is your IQ? Do you really think Mark Richt wasn’t leading this recruitment? Richt Jr is just the guy who took the visits cause he is allowed to per NCAA rules. This is Mark Richt missing his #1 QB target period

See, and if I'M the stud QB recruit I go where I fit best PERIOD. Where I have the best chance to go pro/win, and don't give 2 sh-its about who else is coming or is already there, because I'm the MAN.

Fields (#1 player in the US/QB) just committed to UGA, with Fromm almost leading them to **** near a national title. Because he don't care, he wants to beat the best to beat the best. Tua went to Bama when Hurts was the guy, look what he did. Real ballers don't care about being the ONLY GUY, they want to be THE GUY.

IMO you theory is WAY OFF here. But again, just my opinion.

LOLOL at thinking Fromm and Hurts are "the best" or "the guy". You're either blind or you haven't actually seen Hurts play if you think he's a good QB. Also, Fromm isn't nearly as good as people have made him out to be. Fields knew going in he was more talented than Fromm because he has properly functioning eyes and isn't a simpleton.

Im gonna assume that was a genuine question so ill give you a genuine answer. Everyone on here(myself included) feels we have a legit qb in either one of or both jarren & nkosi. However unless youre blind you realize its an assumption. Neither of them (or cade assuming someone wants to argue him)have taken one single meaningful snap or have proven anything on the field. So while we may hope we have a heisman contender in place as of right now our only reality is freakin malik is still here & **** be gone next year. So if we pass on a qb this year and none of our other options pans out thatll simply be one more year with the same mediocrity at qb. When u have established qbs you can pass on a class. When u dont you recruit a fresh take yearly. Simple. And as my point earlier was if you think our targets in this class are baffling just wait till you see next year. I love this staff & i dont wanna question them. But between this pattern i see developing with recruiting & the article i just read by banda im getting a lil worried. Lmao (sarcasm)
What article by Banda? Did I miss something? Lol

Advertisement
Back