Missed on Low Hanging Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Cribby explain to them the kid was not at top of the board and had his feelings hurt. oh wait, never mind.
they got rogers and are going all in on graves and Singletary
I posted this awhile back but Cooney put out a tweet and that meant something lol. Just like cooney said 16 kids in the class was a possibility lol. I’ve learned to let people believe what they want , cis and narratives go hand in hand like Vin diesel and bad acting.

Diaz trying a different approach. Let’s see if it works. Simple as that. Let’s talk at the end of July.
Pushing for kids to commit didn't work either, so I agree with you. If you are going to take other visits wait to commit. At the end of the day the kids we missed on were a little further down our board IMO, hopefully we hit on the big fish.

Another local CB dissed us for West Virginia of all places. Not good at a position we addressed with TRob. There is something going on with the local opinion regarding the Cane program. I believe the Durant camp probably knew/felt he was a plan B DT option. Regardless for our program these were two kids that we had ample time with that elected to go to downtrodden programs over The U. Following Paradise Camp no less. Certainly not the way any of us expected July to begin and if we believe in the Theory of Momentum then the opposite could also have an effect. I'm not one to panic, but I'm not one to ignore facts. Bond was CB to us then committed to Florida. Now we miss on low hanging fruit. Many of our remaining "top", emphasis on "top", prospects are being highly contested for by other top programs and by no way guaranteed to The U. We need to reverse negative recruiting beginning with a big splash Lets GO CANES!
nsd is a long way to go, a lot can happen and I suspect if we really push hard for these two that we could flip them.

neither one hurts to miss on.

Interestingly our rivals are hitting on their A list guys…………

……oh wait! All of those 5 star and high 4 star guys will dump FSU, UF, UGA, Clemson, UNC, And sign with us! The CIS experts don’t lie!!!

Advertisement
On D there are three guys we can’t miss on, Bissainthe, Stewart and Rogers. If we lose any of them I’ll *****, otherwise whatever, these two guys aren’t getting us over the hump and that’s all I care about.

We got bigger fish to fry
1625508049201.gif

I see, if you say so.... but every thread in here is "relaxxxx" boys guaranteeing a top class vs "panic boys" currently fretting over the last place class in the ACC.

Thems the facts....undeniable
This is a false narrative and you are choosing to stick to it. As if only extremes have been posted on this topic when we’ve all read at least 5 posts that were balanced and that did not guarantee a top class.
The “facts” are that it really is the month of July (a full 6 months from away early signing day) and secondly, that there is no point in panicking. What does that look like on a blog/message board? How does it impact the board and/or our ability to land the recruits that we all want.

What’s the utility in being redundant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a false narrative and you are choosing to stick to it. As if only extremes have been posted on this topic when we’ve all read at least 5 posts that were balanced and that did not guarantee a top class.
The “facts” are that it really is the month of July (a full 6 months away early signing day) and secondly, that there is no point in panicking. What does that look like on a blog/message board? How does it impact the board and/or our ability to land the recruits that we all want.

What’s the utility in being redundant.
Can the truth be redundant? To deny what I have said one either can not read/comprehend or one is in one of the factions I speak.

Anything else is untrue my man. No false narrative being typed here..... just truths that hit home.

Interestingly our rivals are hitting on their A list guys…………

……oh wait! All of those 5 star and high 4 star guys will dump FSU, UF, UGA, Clemson, UNC, And sign with us! The CIS experts don’t lie!!!
I wouldn't lump uga, Clemson, and UNC with our true rivals, FSU & UF. The UF boards btw are not happy at all with their recruiting as it stands & maybe not all those current commits will dump FSU but no doubt some will once the games start.

I wouldn't lump uga, Clemson, and UNC with our true rivals, FSU & UF. The UF boards btw are not happy at all with their recruiting as it stands & maybe not all those current commits will dump FSU but no doubt some will once the games start.
Not on the level of those 2 but UNC is climbing quick and had given us some curb stompings here recently. Manny needs to get Mack out of his shower when he is picking up the soap ASAP

Advertisement
Can the truth be redundant? To deny what I have said one either can not read/comprehend or one is in one of the factions I speak.

Anything else is untrue my man. No false narrative being typed here..... just truths that hit home.
Anything can be redundant, stating the obvious truth over and over again can be redundant as well, but when have you stated any “truth”. What have you said? All I’ve read are loaded questions posed by you that seem to be an attempt to get things started (poking). Your thread about Wesley Bissaithe was “truth” too, but you lost that debate easily before the first page was over and that’s “facts”.

I'm sure that happens, but is there any chance the "relaxxxx guysms, its July we will have a Top 10 class" fellers are also full of ish??? Or we just take their porsts as gospel because this is a Miami site???
I don't think you're wrong but I think there's two different narratives at play here...
First you have the "relaxxx guys " in the manner you speak of who can't G-Tee anything beyond wishful hope but feel the need to jump on anyone who "jumps the gun" or overreacts or I should say they feel overreacts.....
Then you have the "relaxxx guys" that more just believe there's a ways to go before we hit panic mode... They're not G-Tee'ing anything but at the same time not panicking... Just letting the process play itself out....

I don't think you're wrong but I think there's two different narratives at play here...
First you have the "relaxxx guys " in the manner you speak of who can't G-Tee anything beyond wishful hope but feel the need to jump on anyone who "jumps the gun" or overreacts or I should say they feel overreacts.....
Then you have the "relaxxx guys" that more just believe there's a ways to go before we hit panic mode... They're not G-Tee'ing anything but at the same time not panicking... Just letting the process play itself out....
Well put, better than me, lol. I agree 100%, how anyone can actually deny that happens here is beyond me. Thanks man.

Advertisement
Anything can be redundant, stating the obvious truth over and over again can be redundant as well, but when have you stated any “truth”. What have you said? All I’ve read are loaded questions posed by you that seem to be an attempt to get things started (poking). Your thread about Wesley Bissaithe was “truth” too, but you lost that debate easily before the first page was over and that’s “facts”.
I did? May want to read that one again Harry.... get back with me,

Last edited:
Miami is trying to change the culture by putting the full court press on 5* and high 4* athletes. gone are the days of having 15 3* players committed by this time. I think what people fail to realize is that we can pick up another 5 portal players which will all be better than those 3* diva south Florida players so why accept their commit when there's better in the portal? I'd rather have a class with 10 high school kids and 10 portal players that are all the real deal than 18 high school players and 2 portal players with 8 of the kids being Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back