Milk Carton — Jaleel Skinner

Advertisement
He’s not a te, just watch how he was used last year. It was mostly all flexed out . He’s only a te in name. It’s time to move on from that experiment unless he redshirts and I don’t see that.

Btw this is last season.
Skinner’s last season? Portal bound?

Advertisement
Agreed. Each is different and takes time to heal. But without getting negative: did we think Zion would be good for 2022 and brought in merely 2 jags to bolster a weak line. In 2023, did we think Arroyo was a go, so we went with the inline blocking TE vs a receiving TE and to your point what’s up with Skinner… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Some of this gets odd. We need to win.

I can't know 100% behind the scenes, but when it comes to injuries, you just never know how each individual will recover, and the full extent. Eventually, a very high percentage of players either quit, or are no longer sought after, due to injuries.

The Ol playing te was as much we didn’t have any Te available minus CM and a couple FR.

I do think Riley gets more pt as the season unfolds. I just hope Arroyo‘s issue doesn’t drag out like mine did my Jr year. Every time I thought it was one hundred percent I felt a twinge when I exploded . It can get mental the longer it drags out.

Scar tissue is motherf***er. If you don't have the same ROM or tracking along the joint-line you're not going to trust it.

Scar tissue is motherf***er. If you don't have the same ROM or tracking along the joint-line you're not going to trust it.
I had the same soft tissue injury as him my Junior year and it ruined it for me. Every time I thought it had healed I’d explode and I’d feel a twinge and I’d stop. It gets mental. Hopefully his is better than mine.

Advertisement
Oml, he got benched after the penalty for remainder of the game. Are you happy for correcting someone whose main language isnt english? Here you go, your prize of the day:

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

Clap Applause GIF by Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

And don't forget to pat your shoulder, you've done so well. But why the **** am I surprised, you manage to post 3.000 times on the board and have less reaction score, which means, you're a flap.
And there is the rub. HaHaHa your message board "clout". yes i dont endlessly spew **** on this message board. you got me!

In the same sentence @Bender stated LT was benched for the whole game, he also explained it was after arguing with the ref that Ohio players "were holding him". Was this context really not enough for you understand that by "whole game" he meant 'the whole game from that point on' (i.e., the remainder of the game)?
AHHH he meant the 4th Quarter but said the whole game. you are in the club of people that understood what he "meant" I guess.

Advertisement
I had the same soft tissue injury as him my Junior year and it ruined it for me. Every time I thought it had healed I’d explode and I’d feel a twinge and I’d stop. It gets mental. Hopefully his is better than mine.

I suppose it's something similar for Citizen and Zion, two potential difference-makers.

I believe in the 2-year minimum to get back to a truly comfortable state; especially if there is any clean-up procedure involved, which just leads more scarring.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The thing is when people don't let an injury heal 100% than what happens more often than not is they'll tear the scar tissue in itself. Problem with that is it then prevents the initial injury from healing. Nephew for Instance had the quad issue with us he needed surgery on. The doctor didn't want him putting an ounce of weight on that leg for at minimum two weeks to a month. Well Vinny had him start rehab the very next day. Long and the short of it he re tore that scar tissue multiple times. Never knew why his quad was so sensitive the whole time he was in Illinois cause no one from training staff with us or them ever diagnosed the issue. The very first week he was at Cal he had it diagnosed that his scar tissue from the previous surgery created a build up over and over that prevented the muscle from healing. Got that cleaned up and has been feeling amazing since. An effective training staff makes ALL of the difference.

The thing is when people don't let an injury heal 100% than what happens more often than not is they'll tear the scar tissue in itself. Problem with that is it then prevents the initial injury from healing. Nephew for Instance had the quad issue with us he needed surgery on. The doctor didn't want him putting an ounce of weight on that leg for at minimum two weeks to a month. Well Vinny had him start rehab the very next day. Long and the short of it he re tore that scar tissue multiple times. Never knew why his quad was so sensitive the whole time he was in Illinois cause no one from training staff with us or them ever diagnosed the issue. The very first week he was at Cal he had it diagnosed that his scar tissue from the previous surgery created a build up over and over that prevented the muscle from healing. Got that cleaned up and has been feeling amazing since. An effective training staff makes ALL of the difference.
Hopefully the effectiveness of Miami’s current training staff has improved.

Advertisement
Back