Milk Carton — Jaleel Skinner

Is there an APB out for this kid? Where tf was he Friday night? We played Matt McCoy at Tight End and Cam McCormick at H-back on a bunch of snaps. Late in the game, both Riley Williams and Jackson Carver Ranches got in….but no 23??? What’s the deal? I thought this dude really popped last year and I’m expecting big things.

I know he’s light in the *** so if you’re gonna just go 12 heavy all night he’s probably not gonna play a lot. But I saw he had zero snaps. Injury? Discipline? What’s the deal here?

Advertisement
Is there an APB out for this kid? Where tf was he Friday night? We played Matt McCoy at Tight End and Cam McCormick at H-back on a bunch of snaps. Late in the game, both Riley Williams and Jackson Carver Ranches got in….but no 23??? What’s the deal? I thought this dude really popped last year and I’m expecting big things.

I know he’s light in the *** so if you’re gonna just go 12 heavy all night he’s probably not gonna play a lot. But I saw he had zero snaps. Injury? Discipline? What’s the deal here?

Skinner: doghouse?
Arroyo: morgue?

Advertisement

The way Mario answered the question about 23 in the press conference today I’d guess this was a discipline issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Mario basically said he was learning how to catch the ball consistently.

Advertisement
Back