Milk Carton — Jaleel Skinner

Advertisement
Is there an APB out for this kid? Where tf was he Friday night? We played Matt McCoy at Tight End and Cam McCormick at H-back on a bunch of snaps. Late in the game, both Riley Williams and Jackson Carver Ranches got in….but no 23??? What’s the deal? I thought this dude really popped last year and I’m expecting big things.

I know he’s light in the *** so if you’re gonna just go 12 heavy all night he’s probably not gonna play a lot. But I saw he had zero snaps. Injury? Discipline? What’s the deal here?
ayyyyyooooooo

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I'm breaking out my macumba and voodoo kits. We need Arroyo to rise from the dead.

Advertisement
If you’re a TE for this team & you don’t Block, you don’t play.

Mario sees TE’s an extension of the OL & Blocking is their #1 priority.

Until this kid adds a ton of weight/strength & learns to Block, he’s probably not gonna be on the field too often.

But he played last year? Kid can at least be a split end, no? My concern with him is more about his drops.

Until this kid adds a ton of weight/strength & learns to Block, he’s probably not gonna be on the field too often.
He had a big role last year as a freshman tho when he was even lighter

Advertisement

That would be extremely foolish not to utilize his skill set. He's a pass catcher with elite traits.

Last edited:

Yeah Think if we're seeing him it's going to be split out in slot. Think we're going to be running a lot of 4 wide though, so Can definitely see a package with Him and X in slot, with Young and Harrel/George on outside in a 4wide look.

Advertisement
My first thought was suspension but just a guess on my part. He is still light in the ***, so I don’t expect him to get snaps over McCormick and Arroyo but he can have a role for us because he is still a matchup nightmare.
My same thoughts. Also did Moss play? Another one that has struggled gaining weight.

Completely understand that and if he played, say, 5 snaps, I wouldn’t even have made the post. Doesn’t mean I agree with the methodology, but I’d be thinking the same way you are. However….zero snaps? In a 38-3 game? When two true freshmen Tight Ends saw reps? Something isn’t right.

He’s never been a blocker so instead of forcing something on him he doesn’t do well and punishing him. Use him to his strengths like a good coach would, put him out wide in packages and use him for mismatches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back