Mike Pinckney update

Advertisement
how depleted are we? are we getting redwine, delaney back?

Anytime you have to put a POS like knowles in the game your depleted.

Hoping Delaney and Redwine are back.Still haven’t heard what Delaneys injury was.Does anyone know? Pinckney is out no matter which way his injury goes.

JAG would probably be a better acronym here. I don't know that he's a bad guy, just a bad player.

Delaney definitely isn’t out 6-8 weeks. There were players who thought he would even play this week, as late as Wednesday
Still think it had more to do with Richt protecting his knee.

******* pussies on GT could have ended Delaneys season if his knee is tweaked.

Delaney definitely isn’t out 6-8 weeks. There were players who thought he would even play this week, as late as Wednesday
Still think it had more to do with Richt protecting his knee.

****ing pussies on GT could have ended Delaneys season if his knee is tweaked.

Missing practice GT week is an easy decision for coaches. You can't expect results not practicing against and preparing for that offense.

Advertisement
I'm would imagine we would see a lot more nickel packages with Amari or Finley hanging around the box. I can't wait until we have some depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how depleted are we? are we getting redwine, delaney back?

Anytime you have to put a POS like knowles in the game your depleted.

Hoping Delaney and Redwine are back.Still haven’t heard what Delaneys injury was.Does anyone know? Pinckney is out no matter which way his injury goes.

JAG would probably be a better acronym here. I don't know that he's a bad guy, just a bad player.

Good post RVA Cane...no reason to call one of our players a “pos”. Honestly, some of the people are either a-holes or dumba$$es.

a torn pec would be season ending, praying that's not what it is.

It's now a torn pec? Looked like he landed weird and tweaked his hip/back to me.
For a guy posting here 24/7 you sure miss a lot of things. Yeah, I know, you thing is posting 30 times a days and calling yourself “a living legend”. Nevermind that the info is right in the OP. Just dive in and post crap.

Advertisement
These past two games were brutal. I'm sure every team has injuries. We need to fight thru it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nope. Injuries matter more than anyone wants to admit.

You know why UNC sucks this year ? They have 17 guys "out for the season" and another 4 "?" for the next game at VT. Not a typo --17 are out for the year.

You know why Cuse beat Clem. Clem QB got hurt. No other reason.

Why is FSU so avr ? Lost Starting QB. 10 are "?" for next game.

It's now a torn pec? Looked like he landed weird and tweaked his hip/back to me.
For a guy posting here 24/7 you sure miss a lot of things. Yeah, I know, you thing is posting 30 times a days and calling yourself “a living legend”. Nevermind that the info is right in the OP. Just dive in and post crap.
Actually I agree with Franchise.. don't think it's too serious.. Talked to he and his mom after the game... He sees the doc today.. hope he is ready to go Saturday... we will need him... but you never can tell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Actually I agree with Franchise.. don't think it's too serious.. Talked to he and his mom after the game... He sees the doc today.. hope he is ready to go Saturday... we will need him... but you never can tell.

He should probably take a game off to heal up, need him down the stretch against VT, ND, and UVA more than anything.

let's stop with the cuse talk just b/c they beat clemson. they will be lucky to be .500 and bowl eligible. we aren't "resting" guys who are cleared and able to play. if richards is cleared and ready, he plays. same with everyone else.

They have two of the top three receivers in the conference and average 100 plays per game.

And there goes DBC's crusade.

Advertisement
Conch that’s a BS post. Calling Miami player a pos? Should get you a BAND under your name. We gotta be better than that. It’s embarrassing tbh.

Conch that’s a BS post. Calling Miami player a pos? Should get you a BAND under your name. We gotta be better than that. It’s embarrassing tbh.

Same dude posts that he stopped watching the game and flipped on baseball.

Advertisement
Back