Mike Pinckney update

Advertisement
Watch the Middle Tennessee State game for blueprint on how to stop them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn’t New York either , Clemson lost their QB then the game . Period

Their QB wasn't playing defense, and SU was beating them, or it was tied when he left the game.

Their QB had a good first drive and then his ankle was hurting him so bad he could not really move or follow thru and his passes were sailing on him. Missing easy screens and then when he would normally tuck it an run and make people miss he would try and then would get nailed. Its why he got knocked out. Syracuse knew it and was bringing the house. Kid should not have been out there at all.

Clemson gave them 14 points in the first half. One of the drives by Syracuse had so many Clemson penalties it was embarrassing. I think they had 4 PIs on 2 drives in the first half. Extended a drive on a Roughing the passer. Left one dude wide open from a blown coverage for 7.

Clemson tried to play Syracuse wide receivers physical all night and were consistently asking smaller DBs to knock guys off their routes.

They scored 27 against Clemson and they score 28 against Pitt. GT put up 35 against Pitt. GT also put up 37 against Jack State.

They put up 308 yards of O and 23 points against Middle Tennessee.

I watched the game. SU also gave them 7 points with a fumble at midfield when they were driving up 14-7 I think. Clemson is supposed to have the '85 Bears defense. They still put up 440 yards on them and 27 points. We're not going to beat this team 56-0 because we're Miami, bro.

And that’s the takeaway. 440 yds of total offense against a national championship caliber defense. Let that sink in.

Plus they fast break all 4 quarters. Anybody that thinks this offense doesn’t present a serious challenge is dreaming. It does.

Now we could still beat them by three scores if we get untracked early on offense and get their QB on his back, but don’t take this team lightly, Manny has to have his shīt ready for this game, especially getting his people lined up and on and off the field quickly.

And they put up 308 yards against Middle Tennessee. Let that sink in.

If Clemson did not give them PI and PI and dumb roughing the passer penalties they would have been lucky to put up 300. That game was a total anomaly.

Advertisement
we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

Rest guys against a potent offense that just beat #2 team in country?

I'll have what he is having, thank you!

How bout watching the game before you make these statements. Syracuse is not a high powered offense. Clemson gave them most of their points.

They do have the first and third best receivers IN THE COUNTRY on their team.

Don't confuse "most receptions" with "best". For instance, Ahmmon Richards has played in exactly one game.

But, yes, Syracuse does try to run 100 offensive plays per game, and they have a lot of stats as a result.

But they have also lost 3 games, so piling up the stats isn't everything.

Have you watched him? The dude is sick. He is a very physical and gifted WR. Half of plays are just lobs up to him regardless of being open and he comes down with it. He is master of the push off as well.

You talk like they’re Bethune Cookman or FAMU.

It’s just ignorant.

Syracuse could be a dogfight with all the injuries, just like GT, when 75% of the board was assuring us we’d roll.

Newsflash: this isn’t the 2001 team.

This isn’t New York either , Clemson lost their QB then the game . Period

Their QB wasn't playing defense, and SU was beating them, or it was tied when he left the game.

Their QB had a good first drive and then his ankle was hurting him so bad he could not really move or follow thru and his passes were sailing on him. Missing easy screens and then when he would normally tuck it an run and make people miss he would try and then would get nailed. Its why he got knocked out. Syracuse knew it and was bringing the house. Kid should not have been out there at all.

Clemson gave them 14 points in the first half. One of the drives by Syracuse had so many Clemson penalties it was embarrassing. I think they had 4 PIs on 2 drives in the first half. Extended a drive on a Roughing the passer. Left one dude wide open from a blown coverage for 7.

Clemson tried to play Syracuse wide receivers physical all night and were consistently asking smaller DBs to knock guys off their routes.

They scored 27 against Clemson and they score 28 against Pitt. GT put up 35 against Pitt. GT also put up 37 against Jack State.

They put up 308 yards of O and 23 points against Middle Tennessee.

I watched the game. SU also gave them 7 points with a fumble at midfield when they were driving up 14-7 I think. Clemson is supposed to have the '85 Bears defense. They still put up 440 yards on them and 27 points. We're not going to beat this team 56-0 because we're Miami, bro.

Not sure where you got the 56-0 I would put the score at 44 - 24.

Rest guys against a potent offense that just beat #2 team in country?

I'll have what he is having, thank you!

How bout watching the game before you make these statements. Syracuse is not a high powered offense. Clemson gave them most of their points.

They do have the first and third best receivers IN THE COUNTRY on their team.

Don't confuse "most receptions" with "best". For instance, Ahmmon Richards has played in exactly one game.

But, yes, Syracuse does try to run 100 offensive plays per game, and they have a lot of stats as a result.

But they have also lost 3 games, so piling up the stats isn't everything.

Have you watched him? The dude is sick. He is a very physical and gifted WR. Half of plays are just lobs up to him regardless of being open and he comes down with it. He is master of the push off as well.

So?

They played down to MT and did what an immature team does.

Doesn’t negate one iota what they did vs Clemson.

Look, I’m not saying they’re a playoff caliber team, or even necessarily a very good team, but they run the kind of offense that can give a defense fits if not prepared for properly.

Are we a good enough team to potentially blow them out? Absolutely.

But in reality, we’re not a team that has yet hit on all cylinders. I was assured last week we would blow GT out, when I knew a close game was a possibility because of our lack of experience and maturity.

Also, all kinds of weird shīt can happen. Like I’ll advised plays like the onsides kick.

I’m not feeling a blowout yet. And I won’t until after the first half.

a torn pec would be season ending, praying that's not what it is.

It's now a torn pec? Looked like he landed weird and tweaked his hip/back to me.
For a guy posting here 24/7 you sure miss a lot of things. Yeah, I know, you thing is posting 30 times a days and calling yourself “a living legend”. Nevermind that the info is right in the OP. Just dive in and post crap.
Actually I agree with Franchise.. don't think it's too serious.. Talked to he and his mom after the game... He sees the doc today.. hope he is ready to go Saturday... we will need him... but you never can tell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ah, a voice with real information. How does you boy feel being part of the Return of THE U? Undefeated and on the way, it must feel good. Hope he came out clean for all those knee attacks by GT. Hate that crap.

Advertisement
Clemson starting quarterback was hurt coming into the game and left early. cuse is taking this L

a torn pec would be season ending, praying that's not what it is.

It's now a torn pec? Looked like he landed weird and tweaked his hip/back to me.
For a guy posting here 24/7 you sure miss a lot of things. Yeah, I know, you thing is posting 30 times a days and calling yourself “a living legend”. Nevermind that the info is right in the OP. Just dive in and post crap.
Actually I agree with Franchise.. don't think it's too serious.. Talked to he and his mom after the game... He sees the doc today.. hope he is ready to go Saturday... we will need him... but you never can tell.

Ah, a voice with real information. How does you boy feel being part of the Return of THE U? Undefeated and on the way, it must feel good. Hope he came out clean for all those knee attacks by GT. Hate that crap.
Yeah he is fine I hate GT blocking should be illegal... they are the team that worry me the most

Yeah he is fine I hate GT blocking should be illegal... they are the team that worry me the most

Our Dline should spend 1st half rolling up the backside of their legs until they worry more about their own health than a cut block.

Advertisement
Back