Mike Pinckney update

douchebag, no one said "rest" guys b/c it's cuse. if they are healthy and cleared, they play. there is no "resting" just to give guys a week off.

You said, we should roll SU. We're not at a point where we should roll a team that just beat the #2 team in the nation if we're missing half of our team because of injuries. It's not 2001, for ***** sake.

Advertisement
let's stop with the cuse talk just b/c they beat clemson. they will be lucky to be .500 and bowl eligible. we aren't "resting" guys who are cleared and able to play. if richards is cleared and ready, he plays. same with everyone else.

You talk like they’re Bethune Cookman or FAMU.

It’s just ignorant.

Syracuse could be a dogfight with all the injuries, just like GT, when 75% of the board was assuring us we’d roll.

Newsflash: this isn’t the 2001 team.

This isn’t New York either , Clemson lost their QB then the game . Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their QB wasn't playing defense, and SU was beating them, or it was tied when he left the game.

Advertisement
If he strained his intracostal he'll be out two weeks. Makes breathing real painful.

we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

Rest guys against a potent offense that just beat #2 team in country?

I'll have what he is having, thank you!

How bout watching the game before you make these statements. Syracuse is not a high powered offense. Clemson gave them most of their points.

let's stop with the cuse talk just b/c they beat clemson. they will be lucky to be .500 and bowl eligible. we aren't "resting" guys who are cleared and able to play. if richards is cleared and ready, he plays. same with everyone else.

It’s just ignorant.

Syracuse could be a dogfight with all the injuries, just like GT, when 75% of the board was assuring us we’d roll.

Their QB wasn't playing defense, and SU was beating them, or it was tied when he left the game.

Their QB had a good first drive and then his ankle was hurting him so bad he could not really move or follow thru and his passes were sailing on him. Missing easy screens and then when he would normally tuck it an run and make people miss he would try and then would get nailed. Its why he got knocked out. Syracuse knew it and was bringing the house. Kid should not have been out there at all.

Clemson gave them 14 points in the first half. One of the drives by Syracuse had so many Clemson penalties it was embarrassing. I think they had 4 PIs on 2 drives in the first half. Extended a drive on a Roughing the passer. Left one dude wide open from a blown coverage for 7.

Clemson tried to play Syracuse wide receivers physical all night and were consistently asking smaller DBs to knock guys off their routes.

They scored 27 against Clemson and they score 28 against Pitt. GT put up 35 against Pitt. GT also put up 37 against Jack State.

They put up 308 yards of O and 23 points against Middle Tennessee.

Advertisement

It’s just ignorant.

Their QB had a good first drive and then his ankle was hurting him so bad he could not really move or follow thru and his passes were sailing on him. Missing easy screens and then when he would normally tuck it an run and make people miss he would try and then would get nailed. Its why he got knocked out. Syracuse knew it and was bringing the house. Kid should not have been out there at all.

Clemson gave them 14 points in the first half. One of the drives by Syracuse had so many Clemson penalties it was embarrassing. I think they had 4 PIs on 2 drives in the first half. Extended a drive on a Roughing the passer. Left one dude wide open from a blown coverage for 7.

Clemson tried to play Syracuse wide receivers physical all night and were consistently asking smaller DBs to knock guys off their routes.

They scored 27 against Clemson and they score 28 against Pitt. GT put up 35 against Pitt. GT also put up 37 against Jack State.

They put up 308 yards of O and 23 points against Middle Tennessee.

I watched the game. SU also gave them 7 points with a fumble at midfield when they were driving up 14-7 I think. Clemson is supposed to have the '85 Bears defense. They still put up 440 yards on them and 27 points. We're not going to beat this team 56-0 because we're Miami, bro.

Advertisement
Kelly Bryant had no business being in that game. Just another example of Dabo Daboing. I texted my wife and father in law, Clempzun fans who were watching the game together, minutes before the guy got hurt that they needed to pull him. Given the injury, the backup gave them the better chance to win, and the guy was a danger to himself. Then, boom, guy gets concussed cause he couldn't protect himself. It's borderline criminal not just that he was in there, but that they continued to run him.

Syracuse definitely won that game, they had a part in it, no doubt. But don't get it confused, the Tiggers sleepwalked through that game. They were not up for the game and did not play well, at all. When you don't take an opponent seriously, don't prep the right way all week, and just aren't fired up to be there, it's really hard to flip that switch and get things going once you find yourself in a tough spot on the road.

If he strained his intracostal he'll be out two weeks. Makes breathing real painful.

The waterway off of Ft. Lauderdale?

Phone posting and misspelled it. Series of muscles that attach to the ribs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercostal_muscle

I figured, I'm just an *******

I know. Just figured I'd share some knowledge because most people don't know they exist.

Advertisement

The waterway off of Ft. Lauderdale?

Phone posting and misspelled it. Series of muscles that attach to the ribs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercostal_muscle

I figured, I'm just an *******

I know. Just figured I'd share some knowledge because most people don't know they exist.

*******'s or waterways? Asking for a friend.

we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

Rest guys against a potent offense that just beat #2 team in country?

I'll have what he is having, thank you!

How bout watching the game before you make these statements. Syracuse is not a high powered offense. Clemson gave them most of their points.

They do have the first and third best receivers IN THE COUNTRY on their team.

If it’s an intercostal ligament or muscle (sprain or strain respectively)..he can still play depending on severity. If it is an abdominal muscular strain, that’s a different story.

If it is a pectoral muscle strain, he’s going to be out this week.

Advertisement
Back