Mike Pinckney update

Advertisement
we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

Rest guys against a potent offense that just beat #2 team in country?

I'll have what he is having, thank you!

we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

You apparently haven't seen Syracuse play this year.

Advertisement
let's stop with the cuse talk just b/c they beat clemson. they will be lucky to be .500 and bowl eligible. we aren't "resting" guys who are cleared and able to play. if richards is cleared and ready, he plays. same with everyone else.

Rest guys against a potent offense that just beat #2 team in country?

I'll have what he is having, thank you!

lol yep what a dumbass. Some of the posters on this site.... Anyone who thinks this game will be easy has another thing coming. This will be another tough game and with injuries continuing to pile up especially to our best LB, things get even tougher facing this offense. Possibly getting back Delaney, Redwine, and Richards should definitely be a boost though.

douchebag, no one said "rest" guys b/c it's cuse. if they are healthy and cleared, they play. there is no "resting" just to give guys a week off.

Advertisement

My thoughts as well.

let's stop with the cuse talk just b/c they beat clemson. they will be lucky to be .500 and bowl eligible. we aren't "resting" guys who are cleared and able to play. if richards is cleared and ready, he plays. same with everyone else.

You talk like they’re Bethune Cookman or FAMU.

It’s just ignorant.

Syracuse could be a dogfight with all the injuries, just like GT, when 75% of the board was assuring us we’d roll.

Newsflash: this isn’t the 2001 team.

Advertisement

You talk like they’re Bethune Cookman or FAMU.

It’s just ignorant.

Syracuse could be a dogfight with all the injuries, just like GT, when 75% of the board was assuring us we’d roll.

Newsflash: this isn’t the 2001 team.

This isn’t New York either , Clemson lost their QB then the game . Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCloud cannot be trusted right now. If we go nickel I think it may have to be Shaq and Perry.

Advertisement
With Manny who knows...he’s liable to leave the defense in base all game..

Syracuse is going to score points against this depleted D.We will just have score one more than them..

The big thing we need to do is play Dean in this game. He is a good coverage corner and he will be into that seven week window Diaz has spoken about several times as a junior college transfer. Bandy in slot, Young on Ishmael, Delaney, and Dean would be the best lineup. Jackson rotates into boundary and at Safety.

The biggest thing that worries me is that Dino Babers thrives on creating confusion in your secondary. We need Redwine back for this game because Knowles as a coverage player and having to be disciplined on the back end is very scary. We need to only rush four and play coverage. The defensive front needs to earn their praise this game.

how depleted are we? are we getting redwine, delaney back?

Anytime you have to put a JAG like knowles in the game your depleted.

Hoping Delaney and Redwine are back.Still haven’t heard what Delaneys injury was.Does anyone know? Pinckney is out no matter which way his injury goes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back