Mike Pinckney update

how depleted are we? are we getting redwine, delaney back?

Anytime you have to put a POS like knowles in the game your depleted.

Hoping Delaney and Redwine are back.Still haven’t heard what Delaneys injury was.Does anyone know? Pinckney is out no matter which way his injury goes.

JAG would probably be a better acronym here. I don't know that he's a bad guy, just a bad player.

Your right.Im just sure he sucks as a player and have no idea if he sucks as a person...will change

Advertisement
how depleted are we? are we getting redwine, delaney back?

Anytime you have to put a POS like knowles in the game your depleted.

Hoping Delaney and Redwine are back.Still haven’t heard what Delaneys injury was.Does anyone know? Pinckney is out no matter which way his injury goes.
k

JAG would probably be a better acronym here. I don't know that he's a bad guy, just a bad player.

Good post RVA Cane...no reason to call one of our players a “pos”. Honestly, some of the people are either a-holes or dumba$$es.

He was right..my bad and I changed it.

Advertisement
a torn pec would be season ending, praying that's not what it is.

It's now a torn pec? Looked like he landed weird and tweaked his hip/back to me.
For a guy posting here 24/7 you sure miss a lot of things. Yeah, I know, you thing is posting 30 times a days and calling yourself “a living legend”. Nevermind that the info is right in the OP. Just dive in and post crap.
Actually I agree with Franchise.. don't think it's too serious.. Talked to he and his mom after the game... He sees the doc today.. hope he is ready to go Saturday... we will need him... but you never can tell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How is ZM53 mind state these days? He's hasn't played up to what i would think would be his standard so far, but yesterday after a couple early struggles he seemed to play a really good game. Any insight here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
let's stop with the cuse talk just b/c they beat clemson. they will be lucky to be .500 and bowl eligible. we aren't "resting" guys who are cleared and able to play. if richards is cleared and ready, he plays. same with everyone else.

You talk like they’re Bethune Cookman or FAMU.

It’s just ignorant.

Syracuse could be a dogfight with all the injuries, just like GT, when 75% of the board was assuring us we’d roll.

Newsflash: this isn’t the 2001 team.

This isn’t New York either , Clemson lost their QB then the game . Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson was getting badly outplayed before the QB went out. Admittedly, he was gimpy when in there but that doesn'r explain how SU was handling Clemson's defense. Ishmael is a very physical receiver. Pushes off and uses his size well.

Why don't we ask SMD for the real scoop on Pinckney's injury? Check her Twitter feed. She has 100% confirmed that espn said that Delaney is out for 6-8 weeks.

we should roll SU and be able to rest a few guys who are questionable this week. richards was dressed which tells me he should be close. if he's ready, he plays this week. if nothing else, he'll draw a ton of attention and free up the other wrs/te.

It's like people don't watch football

Advertisement
Back