Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether they want Hartley or not, got to be careful with the STA relationship.
Trust that Richt will handle it well either way.

Advertisement
Wtf? Why would the coaches allow this? Move on. Dude comes out and sticks with WVU while claiming he's always wanted to be a gator!! FOH man!! Nah we're good.
Probably because their not ***** little girls and get butthurt easily over these kids in recruiting.

Advertisement
I wont believe Harley visiting unless and until I see a picture of him at the Rusty Pelican.

This is Richt we are talking about. He already tried to getHarley back and explained at in home visit. That visit went to so well that many believed he was going to flip at any moment. Harley not only doesn't flip, he reaffirms his WV commitment then says UF was his dream school.

Sorry, he ****ed up if he is getting cold feet on WV. We did everything we were supposed to to get him in the class and he then disrespected us. If STA were to somehow get butthurt over us saying no more then they can go F their selfs. Richt ain't no Golden. No more begging for commits.

Advertisement

This is Richt we are talking about. He already tried to getHarley back and explained at in home visit. That visit went to so well that many believed he was going to flip at any moment. Harley not only doesn't flip, he reaffirms his WV commitment then says UF was his dream school.

Sorry, he ****ed up if he is getting cold feet on WV. We did everything we were supposed to to get him in the class and he then disrespected us. If STA were to somehow get butthurt over us saying no more then they can go F their selfs. Richt ain't no Golden. No more begging for commits.

STA isn't going to say anything quite honestly. Harriot's not going to want to burn that potential bridge should he want to jump on a support ops role I'm assuming.

F^ck him let him keep sucking on that hillbilly McElwain's nuts for an offer.

Advertisement
Wtf? Why would the coaches allow this? Move on. Dude comes out and sticks with WVU while claiming he's always wanted to be a gator!! FOH man!! Nah we're good.
Probably because their not **** little girls and get butthurt easily over these kids in recruiting.

I don't think it's about being butt hurt. While I am no insider, if indeed he led the coaches to believe that he was flipping and then pulled the stunt he did last week begging for a Gator offer and re-affirming his commitment to WVU, what's to say he would not do it again. This young man just appears to want more attention. Richt will handle the diplomacy with STA.

Advertisement
Everyone talks about Harley's speed. I've only seen a 4.5 on some site and wondered if he just looked fast do to being so small. Or is he actually must faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back