Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
I hesitate to post this, but didn't see the expected 10 page thread on it when I refreshed the board....

[TWEET]815973030056886272[/TWEET]

Advertisement
yNoN8nW.gif

Advertisement
Wtf? Why would the coaches allow this? Move on. Dude comes out and sticks with WVU while claiming he's always wanted to be a gator!! FOH man!! Nah we're good.

This Gator-loving troll claimed to have shut down his recruitment less than a week ago, but is already back to flirting with the possibility of taking an OV elsewhere? No three-star recruit is worth this drama and attention-whoring.

Bring me Jeff Thomas. A true elite talent and savage. That's how you salvage this WR class.

Advertisement
If it's a choice between Jeff Thomas and Harley at this point, then it isn't a choice to me. But then again, that all depends on Thomas. For that matter, I think I'd rather have Pouncey than Harley. And after watching yesterday's game, I think I'd rather have Thomas than Jeudy too.

Advertisement
If it's a choice between Jeff Thomas and Harley at this point, then it isn't a choice to me. But then again, that all depends on Thomas. For that matter, I think I'd rather have Pouncey than Harley. And after watching yesterday's game, I think I'd rather have Thomas than Jeudy too.

Yep rather have pounced than Harley

LOL saw that *** kicking and changed his mind real quick

If we were in a better position at WR, Dugans should tell him to **** off

But I'd still take him

too late, harley..

we on Thomas watch. u had ur chance buddy.

Advertisement
Would never cheer for Harley the Gator!!!

Hope he breaks his arms.

The funny thing to me is that those incoherent WVU fans are actually dangling by the thread of this kid's whims. I could care less what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back