Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fvck Meek Harley. I'd go all in on Thomas. I'd rather strike out on Thomas than even pursue Meek.

Meek trolled UM a few days ago on Twitter. Now he's considering a visit? Nope.

It'd be nice if his actions had consequences.

We're so desperate for receivers though that the'll probably let him visit.
I wouldn't. Can't let marginal guys like this punk the program. He's not a program changer, and he's shown he's a flakey fickle cvnt. Bust rate is high with guys like him.

I'm all for letting the kid visit.....and then making his pops beg for a scholarship for his daughter (that'll never come) while he lets Hartley and Banda defile Mama Harley. That said, Ol' Mike Irving seems to have some relationship with this Lil Gayta wannabe so it wouldn't surprise me if any damaged fences could be mended if they needed to be. Then again, that could've been Irving just taking to social media about ANY STA kid so I still say eff him and his whole family. You made your Mountainqueer bed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We need Thomas and Harley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Brandon Powell situation except us being (or UF?) being final last second destination... if he comes, great! If not, oh well!

Any chance thomas is a sign and plAce or gray shirt?

In the words of Peter Ariz, stack the chips. Don't let an 18 year old kid's mistakes butt hurt you so much that you want to pass on someone who can help the Miami Hurricanes win games. That's what matters in the end. Go Canes. Get Harley AND Thomas if at all possible.

Advertisement
Lol wait so he says before the game that WVU was like family and he always wanted to be a Gaytor and NOW he wants in? Treat him like you treated SBB and Tim Irvin after they left that when you say no to us you don't get to come back especiallywhen you ddisrespect us

so now we don't want him . . . some of you are all in your feelings

i think MH will be a player. If we could get him, id take him. It isn't like smith, pouncey, and thomas have committed to us and were rock solid.

Honestly, I think Harley was a marginal take for them to begin with which is why they slow played him. I think he gave up his spot and since then, Jeff Thomas has become a viable reality that was not thought to be an option when Harley was in play. Harley's spot, in essence, could now be Thomas' spot and our willingness to accept Harley would be contingent upon what Thomas decides. In short, I think Harley fûcked himself and deservingly so.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In the words of Peter Ariz, stack the chips. Don't let an 18 year old kid's mistakes butt hurt you so much that you want to pass on someone who can help the Miami Hurricanes win games. That's what matters in the end. Go Canes. Get Harley AND Thomas if at all possible.

If we're going by Pete's words "he comin".

Harley isn't a chip. He's a crumb who's best offer is Miami by a mile. Meanwhile his dream school is putting up another terrible offensive performance on TV right now.

exactly which is why I'm happy none of us are running the team!

I'm all for letting the kid visit.....and then making his pops beg for a scholarship for his daughter (that'll never come) while he lets Hartley and Banda defile Mama Hartley. That said, Ol' Mike Irving seems to have some relationship with this Lil Gayta wannabe so it wouldn't surprise me if any damaged fences could be mended if they needed to be. Then again, that could've been Irving just taking to social media about ANY STA kid so I still say eff him and his whole family. You made your Mountainqueer bed.

lmao he's just a teenage kid You serious with this ****? Because Miamis coaches inexplicably aren't getting it done with regards to recruiting, you get upset at a teenage kid. How about the coaches who offered him late as ****, and obviously didn't have him a priority? I guess they are ok though right?

The same ******* coaches who said Miami needs more speed at receiver and recruit rodney scott, and that dingle kid only to drop both. Same coaches who missed on Jerry Jeudy. Same guys who missed on Holloman. Both of whom they recruited over Harley. Kids know they bring in recruits every year, if a kid is a secondary option this year what happens when they may get Plan A guys to commit and sign next year. That plan B/C/D guy like Harley knows he might be on that good bench. Since he was what his position coach/head coach wanted to take anyways. They'll give more of a shot to male mistakes and play to a plan A guy than someone like Harley.

Only way to explain the recreation o lack there of this year is that this class is really a filler class until next year like [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] says. While that seems a but farfetched, I really hope that is the case.

Advertisement
Lol wait so he says before the game that WVU was like family and he always wanted to be a Gaytor and NOW he wants in? Treat him like you treated SBB and Tim Irvin after they left that when you say no to us you don't get to come back especiallywhen you ddisrespect us

That's exactly what he said and the point is that he's not good enough of a player to spit on us like that and come back to us and be accepted, unlike Jeudy, for instance.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Caresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kid can kick rocks. He always wanted to be a gata and he's a one trick pony. Decent trick i'll admit, but 1 trick nonetheless

If the staff is willing to take him back for a visit and he flips hey great but nobody should just be ok with somebody spitting on the program and in a span of a week later literally he changes his mind after his first choice got their *** whupped. If im WVU im wondering wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back