Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami needs WRs. Doesn't mean Mike Harley needs to be one of them. This kid will visit. Have a hat ceremony on signing day for drama and sign with West Virginia.

Lol you want that Gatah offer go get it shops closed here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lol wait so he says before the game that WVU was like family and he always wanted to be a Gaytor and NOW he wants in? Treat him like you treated SBB and Tim Irvin after they left that when you say no to us you don't get to come back especiallywhen you ddisrespect us

You mean like the coaches disrespected him by offering late. Thats like an ex-griflriend or a girl who kindve likes you but is unsure at first finally coming up to you to ask you to be in a relationship once some other dude has beaten her ***** to a pulp/rag dolled her and now she wants to be with you again and to be treated like a special snowflake because she misses you. Nah. You **** and **** on that snowflake and show no respect, or mercy.You get fully disrespectful and smear it.

Semi-srs.

There's no disrespect in a UM offer 5 months before signing day to a 3 star guy who had no past film prior to this year. The UM offer is a privilege and should be treated as such. A small handful of dudes in the world get one.

Miami needs WRs. Doesn't mean Mike Harley needs to be one of them. This kid will visit. Have a hat ceremony on signing day for drama and sign with West Virginia.

Agree with this. It wouldn't surprise me if Miami ends up with Pouncey and Thomas and keeping an eye on Devonta Smith on NSD hoping he signs. UF will probably finish out their WR class and Harley will claim he has offers from Miami and UF, when he actually doesn't - thus signing with West Virginia.

Reason I'm not really sold on this kid anymore is because his recruitment has become a circus over the last several weeks. Kids that are so concerned with their recruitment being drama filled seldom work out.

side note, i was apparently wrong. i suspected he might not have a commitable offer but i was told he apparently did and the staff expected him to visit. Just like pete said. they were caugh a little off guard. also, apparently they been on thomas for a minute. Same person told me pouncey is a miami lean but alot can change in a month.
Honestly, let harley got if he wants, Holgerson wont even last 4 years. guy is a garbage coach

I'm all for letting the kid visit.....and then making his pops beg for a scholarship for his daughter (that'll never come) while he lets Hartley and Banda defile Mama Hartley. That said, Ol' Mike Irving seems to have some relationship with this Lil Gayta wannabe so it wouldn't surprise me if any damaged fences could be mended if they needed to be. Then again, that could've been Irving just taking to social media about ANY STA kid so I still say eff him and his whole family. You made your Mountainqueer bed.

lmao he's just a teenage kid You serious with this ****? Because Miamis coaches inexplicably aren't getting it done with regards to recruiting, you get upset at a teenage kid. How about the coaches who offered him late as ****, and obviously didn't have him a priority? I guess they are ok though right?

The same ****ing coaches who said Miami needs more speed at receiver and recruit rodney scott, and that dingle kid only to drop both. Same coaches who missed on Jerry Jeudy. Same guys who missed on Holloman. Both of whom they recruited over Harley. Kids know they bring in recruits every year, if a kid is a secondary option this year what happens when they may get Plan A guys to commit and sign next year. That plan B/C/D guy like Harley knows he might be on that good bench. Since he was what his position coach/head coach wanted to take anyways. They'll give more of a shot to male mistakes and play to a plan A guy than someone like Harley.

Only way to explain the recreation o lack there of this year is that this class is really a filler class until next year like [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] says. While that seems a but farfetched, I really hope that is the case.

We can debate if my reaction would be warranted if it was just a "teenage kid". But it's the family too trying to reach realllly far into that cookie jar on the back of a freakin' 3 star recruit. The Gayta comments were just the last straw. At some point you just have to draw some lines (regardless of your needs at the position) based on how a kid and his family handle their business- even moreso when the kid isn't even a freakin' elite recruit AND a local kid that is attempting to play local kid games. Do you seriously not think this kid and his dad would be ALL about the transfer game next if the Lil Gayta fan doesn't get the amt of playing time they'll think he's deserved of?

This all day (second Tad post, not first one) if the rumors are true about the family, it matters a lot how you handle your business in life. If it's just conjecture and hearsay then we move on. The comment about always wanting to be a gata means if he flips to us and the gatas offer 2 minutes before he signs he goes there. Why would we want that? If i'm gatas, knowing this, i offer the night before just to stick it to UM.

Advertisement
I'm all for letting the kid visit.....and then making his pops beg for a scholarship for his daughter (that'll never come) while he lets Hartley and Banda defile Mama Hartley. That said, Ol' Mike Irving seems to have some relationship with this Lil Gayta wannabe so it wouldn't surprise me if any damaged fences could be mended if they needed to be. Then again, that could've been Irving just taking to social media about ANY STA kid so I still say eff him and his whole family. You made your Mountainqueer bed.

lmao he's just a teenage kid You serious with this ****? Because Miamis coaches inexplicably aren't getting it done with regards to recruiting, you get upset at a teenage kid. How about the coaches who offered him late as ****, and obviously didn't have him a priority? I guess they are ok though right?

The same ****ing coaches who said Miami needs more speed at receiver and recruit rodney scott, and that dingle kid only to drop both. Same coaches who missed on Jerry Jeudy. Same guys who missed on Holloman. Both of whom they recruited over Harley. Kids know they bring in recruits every year, if a kid is a secondary option this year what happens when they may get Plan A guys to commit and sign next year. That plan B/C/D guy like Harley knows he might be on that good bench. Since he was what his position coach/head coach wanted to take anyways. They'll give more of a shot to male mistakes and play to a plan A guy than someone like Harley.

Only way to explain the recreation o lack there of this year is that this class is really a filler class until next year like [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] says. While that seems a but farfetched, I really hope that is the case.

We can debate if my reaction would be warranted if it was just a "teenage kid". But it's the family too trying to reach realllly far into that cookie jar on the back of a freakin' 3 star recruit. The Gayta comments were just the last straw. At some point you just have to draw some lines (regardless of your needs at the position) based on how a kid and his family handle their business- even moreso when the kid isn't even a freakin' elite recruit AND a local kid that is attempting to play local kid games. Do you seriously not think this kid and his dad would be ALL about the transfer game next if the Lil Gayta fan doesn't get the amt of playing time they'll think he's deserved of?

So you're telling me we can get Harley AND have him transfer if he ends up a JAG? Sign him up...whats the risk?

The risk? Of wasting a scholarship on a wannabe Gayta? You clearly haven't heard about the power move bout to happen then. George Clooney comin' on staff. EVERY chip gonna be beyond valuable.

Guess the staff shouldn't recruit 2018 Asante Samuel who said in an interview a few days ago that he grew up a Seminole fan, and that FSU is his dream school.

Lol wait so he says before the game that WVU was like family and he always wanted to be a Gaytor and NOW he wants in? Treat him like you treated SBB and Tim Irvin after they left that when you say no to us you don't get to come back especiallywhen you ddisrespect us

You mean like the coaches disrespected him by offering late. Thats like an ex-griflriend or a girl who kindve likes you but is unsure at first finally coming up to you to ask you to be in a relationship once some other dude has beaten her **** to a pulp/rag dolled her and now she wants to be with you again and to be treated like a special snowflake because she misses you. Nah. You **** and **** on that snowflake and show no respect, or mercy.You get fully disrespectful and smear it.

Semi-srs.

There's no disrespect in a UM offer 5 months before signing day to a 3 star guy who had no past film prior to this year. The UM offer is a privilege and should be treated as such. A small handful of dudes in the world get one.

Exactly. It's one thing with what Golden did with Skai Moore. A kid that had film and was definitely Miami caliber where we didn't even recruit the kid. Only to offer him on NSD once Matthew Thomas announced he was going to FSU. We offered Harley around September/October once we had in-game film of him, so fck all that noise about Miami offering him late. West Virginia offered him because they have to go after 3 stars and hope for some luck in the talent department and that they struck on gems. If we get Harley, then whatever; but I'm not losing sleep over this kid. Ball's in Miami's court this time, not in his.

I'm not surprised at all. If he can help this team, then the coaches will take him. As I always say, there's much more going on behind the closed doors of the Hecht than ever gets out to the public. Its funny when you know some of that info and it hasn't gone public to see all the message board misinformation flying around.

So you're telling me we can get Harley AND have him transfer if he ends up a JAG? Sign him up...whats the risk?

The risk? Of wasting a scholarship on a wannabe Gayta? You clearly haven't heard about the power move bout to happen then. George Clooney comin' on staff. EVERY chip gonna be beyond valuable.

Guess the staff shouldn't recruit 2018 Asante Samuel who said in an interview a few days ago that he grew up a Seminole fan, and that FSU is his dream school.

I don't care which school a kid rooted for growing up. Trent Harris was a Gator fan but they never offered him, we did so he came to Miami. It's the way this kid went about it which is why people are done with him. If you can't see that, than that's just you.

Advertisement
You guys are way too emotional

If he can help Miami win, then he's a take.

look at our fanbase who a week ago was a 180 out of desperation that this kid picked WVU over us. A tad of encouraging news from Jeff Thomas and this Harley kid can all of a sudden kick rocks. We'd all take him in a heartbeat knowing that he'd help us. Love the tough guy act from our fan base and frankly Harley can go to "bang your cousin" town and enjoy his 4 years with his lunatic redbull swigging head coach that can't control himself.

Advertisement
I'll take em both. Can't teach he type of speed those guys have

this site created the legend of mike harley. Fans bombarded the staff to offer him. If he was that great, UF and FSU would have offered. I'm sorry.
He will prob be a good wr but not a program changer.

Notice he said "possible"....Thomas said he "is" visiting on the 20th.. that sounds much better, especially this late in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back